Kurono Hari

Fun Fact: Poltergeist once hurt Kai by mistake and he beat himself up about it for weeks afterward

~

'An influencer?'

'Yes, sir.'

'His mother is an Instagram influencer.'

'Again, yes sir.'

'An Instagram influencer?'

'For the third time, yes sir.'

'And they're one of the richest families in Japan?'

'Yes sir.'

'How?'

'Well, his stepfather runs a business.'

'Ah.'

'I assume you want to meet him?'

'Damn right I do.'

~

Hari sang along to the song he was listening to, walking home from the cafe. He had Onkyo over-the-ear headphones on. His music was blasting at full volume, meaning he couldn't hear anything.

He was just texting Hinata (His little sister) when he felt a frigid hand on his arm pulling him into the pitch-black alleyway.

'Woah! Hold the fuck up what do you want.' Hari asked the second he saw Poltergeist and Hijimi.

'Watch your mouth brat.' Terugo hissed.

'Watch your mouth brat.' Kurono spat.

Terugo growled and rolled his eyes at Poltergeist's suppressed snicker. 'Don't laugh.'

Terugo put a smile back on his face and said in a sickly-sweet voice, 'I just have a few questions.'

'What?'

'Why Kai?'

'What do you mean 'Why kai'?'

'Of all people you choose him? Why?'

'Because I love him? I-I'm not sure what you mean.'

'No, but like what is it about him that you love so much?'

'Well... He's kind, he's funny, he's patient, he cares about me. What else would I want?'

'Someone who's actually attractive.' Terugo grumbled. He didn't look at Kai as a human, more like... A pet. And he never considered animals attractive.

'He is attractive, but that's not really what I care about. I just want someone who loves me. Y'know?'

'Not... Really.'

'Well, then you're materialistic.'

'Even if you are correct you are not using that word right.'

'I don't care.'

Terugo shook his head, 'Well, what about his quirk? Aren't you scared of it?'

'No. Why would I be? That's pathetic, he can't change that. Why would I be scared?'

'Not in the slightest?'

'No.' Hari sighed, 'I'm not, I'm really not. L-Look bro can I just go? This is honestly pathetic I mean you're interrogating a child. About his love life.'

'Well, I have to make sure you're right for my son.'

'In other words, you want to make sure he's not too happy with me.'

'Correct!'

Poltergeist sighed and shook his head.

'Look bro, I won't tell anyone about this just let me leave. Like, this is pointless.'

Terugo glared, 'You do not control this situation. Know your place.'

'Please explain to me why I would want to be here with a walking corpse and a man-child who I don't like? I am tired, I have to cook dinner for my little sisters, and if I don't get home soon my Ma's gonna kick my ass. So I'm just gonna leave, touch me and my pocket knife if going through your skull. Cya little bitch.' He made a peace sign, put his headphones back on, and walked out of the alleyway.

'Wh-What just happened?'