Chapter 33: Liar.

A/n: Continuation of the last chapter :)

                                      ------------------------------

"I should be your everything." Draco said,"I have been trying to date you for years, trying to change myself for you. But You always pick Mattheo right?"

 Everyone goes silent.

 "He doesn't even try and you pick him because he tells you three simple words. He tells you 'i love you' and you date him. I fucking love you Bella! I have loved you for years Bella. I tell you that i love you and you don't give a fuck!" He says standing up.

 "And every single fucking time me amd you are even close to dating, Mattheo cones in and steals you again. Then suddenly I'm irrelevant! Suddenly, I dont matter."

 "Draco you know thats not true." I say sternly. 

"You always fucking choose him. No matter what I do for you."

 "Well Maybe he does more." I say as I stand. 

"He does nothing for you. Nothing. Hes just a fucking Killer Bella." 

"No he isn't!" I say. 

"We All fucking saw him Bella! WE ALL FUCKING WATCHED THE PERSON YOU LOVE SO MUCH KILL. "

 "HE DIDN'T WANT TO KILL." 

"THEN TELL ME BELLA!" He yells throwing his hands up in the air,"TELL ME WHY HE KILLED THAT MAN. " 

"I-" 

"TELL ME THE TRUTH BELLA."

 "HE KILLED FOR ME!" I yell at him as he walks closer to me. 

"Is that what I have to do Bella?! I have to kill somone for you?! " 

"No Draco. No." I say angry. 

He was getting dangerously close. Close enough to kill me... 

"I just said I will always fucking love mattheo. He is my everything and i am not going to lie to you. He is my world. He's the drug I need to survive. I would do anything for that boy." 

(A/N: not me crying while writing this....) 

"See, there you go again, IM ALWAYS THE SECOND CHOICE ARENT I?!" 

I hear gasps from the others in the room. Draco was standing too still. I looked at his neck that was being pressed against a large dagger. 

His arms were behind hid back as if he were getting arrested. 

The knife pressed harder against his skin as i heard Mattheos voice whispering something in Dracos ear, probably threatening to kill. 

"Mattheo don't." I say stepping away from Draco in order to see them both. 

"Come on baby. You can't be serious." He says to me smiling,"I want him dead Bella, and I think that deep down, you do too" 

"I-" I say. 

He grabs something from his pocket and hands it to me. A dagger.

 (Damn Mattheo, how many daggers do you walk around with?) 

He realeases The dagger from Dracos throat while still keeping his hands behind his back. 

"Why dont you do it babe," he says smiking devilishly,"you and I both want him to die..." 

I twirled the dagger between my fingertips anxiously. 

"I can't Mattheo" I say while still holding the knife tight.