Gremory and Sitri

A month has passed since the nine tails attack and peace has somewhat returned to the Underworld, with everything slowly rebuilding. Many families and friends mourned for the loss of their loved ones after the destruction the demon fox had caused.

Inside the rebuilt Gremory estate is Rias fast asleep in her crib. While in the deep depths of her mindscape, someone had finally awakened. A man with long spikey hair and pitch black eyes. His clothing attire consisted of maroon armour with numerous metal plates, forming protective guards along his chest, waist, shoulders and thighs. This clothing under the armour was a indigo long-sleeved shirt with a knee-length mantle, pants, open-toed boots and gloves.

Madara opened his eyes and looked around, the scenery of the mindscape is a forest everything black and grey with a red moon in the sky.

"Hmm... It seems that I'm trapped inside the subconsciously of a infant." He says to himself. "But... Why is she so strong? This is something entirely different from Chakra." He closed his eyes and feels a familiar Chakra. "The nine tails is here aswell huh?" He grinned before vanishing and reappearing elsewhere.

He enters a subconscious plane that resembles an underground complex, with pipes running along the ceilings and various hallways. The floor is flooded with a shallow layer of water. Infront of Madara is the black silhouette of the nine tails, locked behind a large cage separated from the rest of the complex, the bars are wide enough apart for a person to walk through.

It's red eye's narrowed down at the Uchiha with hate.

'It really is here.'

           ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shortly after Rias woke up from her nap, Sirzechs had came inside the room to get her. The Sitri family had came for a visit to introduce their daughter Sona, the heir to the Sitri clan.

"Lord Sitri, you've come just in time!" Zeoticus says and the two shake hands. "Thank you for having us. It was about time my Sona have met your daughter." Lord Sitri says, behind him is his wife holding a small girl who looked to be two months old.

"Come in, come in. Rias had just woken up from her nap, she's playing with Sirzechs." He lead them to the common room wear Sirzechs and his wife Grayfia are sitting on the floor with Rias who is playing with toy cars and mega blocks.

"Hello Lord Sitri, I see you've brought Sona." Sirzechs says.

"Will it be alright to leave the two of them here while we start the meeting?" Lord Sitri asks. "Of course, we have a little play pen setup." Zeoticus answers.

After putting both Rias and Sona inside the play pen the adults left the two alone and talked in the room next door.

Two just stared at eachother before Rias got bored and held her head up with Sona copying. Rias then slams her head down onto the floor hard, a big red bruise formed on her forehead. Sona immediately copied and started crying as her forehead throbbed in pain. Her mother quickly entered the room and picked up Sona and soothed her.

Sirzechs went to pick up Rias. "My apologies, That was just a little thing Rias and I do. I didn't expect her to do that infront of Sona and for her to copy that." Sirzechs apologies.

"It's fine, they are just babies after all." Lord Sitri says.

"Maybe we can set up a few playdates for them so they can get to know each other?" Venelana suggests.

"That's a great idea!" Lord Sitri's wife smiles.

"It's settled then."