3- Town

The Art was linked to sinisteaa or Arven My Baby Girl💜 on tumblr, so I hope that's the original artist.

I got through the forest and as we did, Foramay jumped through the branches. I kept an eye on her as I swung with her, and once the branches were too weak, she jumped back on my shoulder. I scratched her chin and smiled.

"Glad you're happy." She nodded and purred.

At lunch, we had seen a town and I spoke.

"Should we get there and have lunch or have lunch here?" She thought before pointing there. "Over there?" She nodded and I smiled. I was nervous but held her and walked forward.

She looked at me and nudged my cheek. I looked at her, stopping as I was confused.

"What's wrong?" She stared sadly and I spoke. "Oh, it's just my first time going into anyplace other than the shared trading center... I'm kinda nervous, but Professor Minami gave us 1000 Pokédollars, so I just hope we can at least slightly blend in." She nodded and purred. She rubbed against my cheek to comfort me and I smiled.

"Yeah, I'll be fine with you here." She nodded and I went to the town. Some people were confused and staring, until somebody else yelled.

"Hey! A boat's here with some people!"
"Really? It's been a few months!"
"Yeah! Last time was a few random kids though..."
"It's gotta be better this time!"
"I wonder if there's any hot men on it!"
"I'm looking for the pretty ladies!"

People rushed past and I was surprised, keeping hold on my belongings. I did fall down though and winced. However, I heard another voice as I made sure Foramay was alright.

"You okay there?" I gasped and looked up. The person leaned over me and smiled. I nodded and sighed.

"I'm fine... Already not used to this..." I mumbled and got up. I dusted myself off and one spoke.

"We've mostly been staying in this town, but never seen you. Can I ask where you come from?" I looked at the guy with black hair. He smiled and I hesitated but spoke after Foramay nodded. I nodded to her and spoke after, slightly bowing.

"I come from the forest over there." I pointed and he was surprised.

"They always warned that place was dangerous." "Not the part I come from. Sure a lot of poison types live in some parts of the forest... a majority of it, but they're mostly nice... Where I live has grass types and some fairy types." They nodded and the girl with red hair spoke.

"Why don't you join us? We're going to get lunch." "I-I don't know you... Sorry..." She nodded and spoke.

"Fair point. Still, we're new here and don't know how this region works. Could we ask you some things?" I hesitated and spoke. "Um... actually, I've only lived in the forest... I'm not sure I'm much help..." "We don't mind. Do we?" The guy with light brown hair and dark brown stripes asked them and they all shook their heads. I hesitated and the girl with black hair and a single green bang had stood up, excited, and cheered.

"Wait! Before anything! Can we have a battle? I've never seen that Pokémon." She held a Pokéball out to me and I stepped back in surprise. The girl with blue hair and red bangs rolled her eyes and grumbled.

"Always so battle hungry... Do you ever think of anything else?" "I'm just excited to fight a new Pokémon!" I was scared and Foramay glared. She huffed and turned around, using her bushy tail to slightly smack the girl's hand.

I froze and mumbled. "F-Foramay... You didn't need to do that..." She just laid down and the girl with the duo hair color slightly laughed.

"I like that Pokémon already." "She just wants me comfortable, I promise she didn't mean to harm you." She shrugged and the girl laughed.