Chapter 3

After asking several people, he finds Will, outside on a secluded balcony

Taking in the crisp chill air, he huffs and takes in the sight of Will Graham, who is smoking, leaning on his elbows, against the railing.

Hannibal settles beside Will and looks at him, resting his elbows, mimicking Will.

"Hello, Will."

"Hello, Dr. Lecter."

Hannibal smiles as Will blows and turns to look at him.

"That was very welcoming of you, Will. I didn't expect an invite, let alone a toast from you." Hannibal remarks as he swaths the smoke away.

"Well, Dr. Lecter, we have been acquaintances for so long, I felt obligated to welcome you back." Will snaps and then crushes the cigarette.

He knows Hannibal despises smoking.

"We both know, that's not the case, you just wanted to make the first move. That was quite rude of you, Will."

"Rude of me? What are you gonna do, kill me too? Like my grandfather?" Will argued.

Hannibal, suddenly grabs Will's both arms and traps him on the railing.

"It was self defense, you very well know it Will, and you know that I won't. You, of all people, do know." Hannibal calmly replies as Will gasps.

They stare into each other's eyes, Hannibal strokes Will's right cheek as Will leans into his hands and closes his eyes as he sighs.

Their lips meet for a hard kiss, as Hannibal sucks on Will's lower lips, then pushes his tongue inside Will's mouth, sucking his tongue, exploring his mouth as he did years ago. The same taste with a pinch of champagne and chocolate, Hannibal feels he's drunk on the taste, Will bites Hannibal's lip as he moans and pulls on the lapels of the suit to push him closer. Hannibal strokes his hair on the back of his neck and then puts light kisses on his neck, and taking advantage of his unbuttoned neck, sucks on the spot where the neck meets the collarbone, earning him a deep-throated moan from Will.

They both gasp for air as they stand close to each other, not wanting to let go yet, Will buries his head in Hannibal's neck, takes in his scent and he starts grinding slowly as puts a knee between Hannibal's legs and they both moan at the friction generating.

"Hannibal."

"Yes, Will?"

"Why? Why?!"

"Your father gave me an ultimatum, Will."

Will pulls back, immediately.

"What?!"

"Will, he gave a choice, to stay back  and marry you but you'll never be the taken in for the CEO and chairmen of the company, and I couldn't do that to you, Will, I couldn't, when all your life you envisioned that, wanted to do that, all your life. So, I took the second option, to leave America, silently and never  to come back or he'll expose you for the murder of your grandfather. I'm sorry, Will, I'm so sorry." Hannibal pleads and explains as Will cries on his shoulder.

"My own father?!"

"Will..."

"You should have told me, Hannibal! You should have! We could have-"

"We could have nothing, Will, I was a mere entrepreneur just starting on, you were just 18, so young. Your father would have done everything in his power to make sure you get paid for my mistakes and I couldn't, mylaimsis, I couldn't do that to you. I love you so much Will, it consumes me, you hold so much power over me, that sometimes it scares me." Hannibal gulps.

"But-but you're back now, right? You're back and he's gone, now Hannibal. And we-we could be together again, this time without anyone overpowering us." Will stuttered.

"Will, I would love to, but-"

"What 'buts', Hannibal you still love me, I'm still in love with you." Will chided.

"It's not that simple, Will, you were promised to the Blooms by your grandfather since birth, to integrate the empires of Bloom and Graham."

"Oh, you mean Alana Bloom? Damn it Hannibal! Have you not been keeping up with the news! Alana is married to Margot Verger for the past five years! And who the hell told you that?! Did father tell you that too?" Will snarled.

"No, Will, I just assumed-"

"Are you just fishing for excuses to not be with me?" Will murmurs and pushes Hannibal of his way but Hannibal grabs his arm.

"Of course not, love, I'm giving any excuses."

"Then, come with me, back to my penthouse, stay the night with me and prove it. Prove it that you're not running away, again." Will says as he kisses Hannibal again.

"I...can't, Will. I can't. I have missed you so much, Will but I can't."

"Why?"

"Because I'm engaged, Will."

There's a pregnant pause.

Will takes a step back in disbelief looking into Hannibal's eyes.

"His name is Anthony Dimmond, after you, when I went to Florence I was lonely, heartbroken, Will and he loves me Will, and I have come back to America,as we have our wedding here and Anthony wants to stay here after marriage, close to his parents."

Will shakes his head in disbelief and shoves his arm back and leaves.

"Will, please wait."

Will brings a hand up.

"Do you love him, Hannibal?" Will whispers softly.

"Yes, Will, but it's nothing—"

Will laughs bitterly.

"Have a great marriage, Hannibal. Goodbye."

Hannibal freezes in his place as Will leaves hurriedly, a tear falls down his face but he doesn't bother to clean it up and for the first time, he truly let's it all out.

----

So I have the next chapter in which Will's with someone too and I have a half a thought of bringing Nigel.
What's your take Nigel or someone OC celeb?
Comment rn!
Until next Monday!