Mastermind ( Part 1 )

i'm in the mood to lyric-prank, but obviously everyone is a swiftie here too so 🙄

jk, don't you worry your pretty, little mind. i love you guys to the moon and saturn!! i want you forever and ever, so please stay stay stay. i never needed anything more. i'll be loving you for quite some time. keep in mind i'm just a girl trying to find a place in this world.

its sad, beautiful, tragic. i'm happy, free, confused and lonely at the same time, in the best way. darling, it was good. i'm wonderstruck. so say you'll remember me; just capture it, remember it.

i don't know how it gets better than this. call it what you want to, but i can show you incredible things. i say i don't want that, but what if i do? don't you see the starlight? 

how's one to know? in my defense i have none, as i blew things out of proportion and now you're blue. it's a rollercoaster kind of rush. if i could, i'd go back to december all the time.

maybe we got lost in translation, maybe i asked for too much- but i never knew i could feel that much. now we got problems, but it was never in my intentions to break a perfectly, good heart.

this is the last time i reach for you, but you were gone- because i know that this love is good. love is ruthless fight, unless you play it good and right. all of this silence and patience, pining and desperately waiting. 

we were something, don't you think so? so please don't ever become a stranger who's laugh i can recognize anywhere.

It's you and me; there's nothing like this. you are the best thing that's ever been mine. you're my lover, so please come back . . . be here.

please don't be in love with someone else. i love you. ain't that the worst thing you ever heard? 

// t e x t' s  f r o m  b u z z f e e d  a n d  p i n t e r e s t //

( in the texts sent, not the same users replying in every single one btw. just wanted to clear up confusion lol )

TEXT #1

TEXT #2