OO 5

Someone POV

when yeonjun held his hands he felt that beomgyu's hands were very cold and he was looking pale like like he hadn't eaten is months......." Hey...."
"H-hi".....

"This is our home" soobin giving beomgyu a smile." Come on i will take you to your room" huening Kai said
"I-i have a  a room?"the pale omega innocently said "of course you do "
Said Kai." You like it " Kai said chuckling at the site of a cute omega's amuzed eyes " I-i love it...Thank you..? " " Oh my name is Kai, the blue haired is soobin hyung  ,pink one yeonjun hyung and blond Taehyun " the brown haired said .

Beomgyu POV
Kai...after he left my eyes started tearing up.They-they have me my own room not a basement.I went to the bed and it-it was so so soft i loved it! After some time i slept for hours and hours based on the time i woke up it was already night. And the blond one...taehyun i think called me for dinner. I tried to stand up,my legs were hurting a bit but i managed. When i went down the smell of fresh food went in my nose and i almost drooled looking at the food. " You look like you haven't eaten for many months come and eat to you content" the pink guy yeonjun said. I say on a chair next to the tall bunny looking guy. I just now saw how handsome they were. I wish I was as handsome as them. We all started to eat but i felt like someone was staring into my soul. I ignored the feeling at ate the pretty looking food. After eating, the asked if i wanted to sleep with someone. Well i wanted someone to cuddle but i don't deserve it do i ? I politely said no and went to sleep.

I feel like home....real home.

____________________________________

This is what beomgyu room looked like:

This is the food incase y'all hungry 😏: