OO6

Nobody POV
When beomgyu woke up he felt like someone hit him in the stomach..he ran to the washroom and emptied his stomach. When the guys heard him they ran to his room and started murmuring comforting words." Hyung what happened?" Taehyun said worried. " Beomgyu.. do you remeber the last time you ate"yeonjun said and beomgyu slowly shook his head... no. The oldest then continued" Then it must be because your stomach is not used to the food you will get better in some time i think" After he got ok. The members agreed that beomgyu should sleep with one of them.They told beomgyu to choose and he slowly pointed at the blong haired boy. As soon as he chose him,he felt a tight hug and some little glares from the others.......
Soon night came and beomgyu was guided by Taehyun to his room(Taehyun) after dinner.

"You can sleep on the bed. I'll sleep on the couch." Taehyun said noticing the discomfort of the omega." N-no i would like it i-if we both sleep on the bed" Beomgyu said with a red tint on his cheeks."Ok as you with strawberry" Taehyun said chuckling after.

Morning
Taehyun woke up to the most adorable sight. His omega cuddling him.When beomgyu woke up he screamed so loud everyone woke up and looked if anything happend to him. Turns out he was a red strawberry being embarrassed.
"Cute pup" Yeonjun said smiling
" Come lets have breakfast". They all went to the dining area and ate honey pancakes. " Hey pup what do wanna do now?" Yeonjun asked " c-can we g-go out?" Beomgyu said adorablely said."  Sure then park it is" Huening Kai cheerfully said.

At the park
"Hey! Guys!" A boy said. "Minho!" Minho came to them with his mate Jisung and  as soon as Jisung saw the omega he froze.

Beommie?

Bye everyone 👋