𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 1

Izuku PoV:

Today was great, I passed by my grandparents, called my parents since their all the way in America. Plus, I got me and the group dinner so they don't starve. As I opened the door slowly, wanting to surprise them but they surprised me

"Honestly, he's such a cry baby" A familiar voice spoke from the common area. "Who are they talking about?" I whispered to myself. I peeked through the little slit to see...

Third PoV:

Once Izuku peeped through the slit, his heart shattered. One of his bestfriends, Kirishima was on his boyfriends lap. "He is so fvcking needy as well," he said as he threw his head back "but shitty hair is way better than him" He finished his sentence as he looked up the Kirishima with a smirk on his face. "We were thinking of kicking him out of the 'Deku-squad' group and naming it 'Momo-squad'" Ochako stated.

"what type of name is that-?" Izuku thought as he cringed at the name. "Anyways- lets get out of here before he gets back" Ochako said as they agreed and went out. Izuku tried to run to the nearest corner to hide before they saw him. 'Looks like they aren't gonna be back till tomorrow' Izuku thought to himself, 'perfect'
.
♡︎after they left♡︎
.
Izuku took out his keys and opened the main door, breathing heavily 'this place is getting kinda boring-' the thought as he graged himself to his room and took out his phone, dialing the contact "Mumma✨"

:Izuku
:Mama Inko

"hello?"
"hey mum"
"hey luv, why are you calling so late?"
"No reason~ I was wondering if... I could move to America with you and Dad-"
"REALLY! THAT'S AMAZING I'LL TELL THE PLANE TO GET READY! BE READY BY 3:30"

:call ended:

'same old mum' Izuku smiled at the thought, "Now- where do I start-" He said with a nervous look

(ง'̀-'́)ง𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚂𝚔𝚒𝚙 (ง'̀-'́)ง
-3:00am-
"Gah~ finally done" He said as he gave himself a pat on his back, now for the outfit. "Lets try something different~" Izuku said with a mischevious smile.
-10 minutes later-
(

his outfit⬇️)

"holy shii- I never knew I looked this good" Izuku said to himself as he ran his hands down his waist, admiring his curves

"holy shii- I never knew I looked this good" Izuku said to himself as he ran his hands down his waist, admiring his curves. "That blonde peice of shit is gonna regret leaving me" (𝚜𝚕𝚊𝚢)

Just then, Izuku's phone buzzed. The notification of the car. He took his two suitcases, he had also written letters to his 'friends'

🦋outside🦋

Before Izuku entered, he turned back and looked at the school. "so long UA" he said before shutting the door.. Another car pulled up infront of Izuku's car, it was Iida's car.

✨In Iida's car✨
"Is that Midoriya?" He asked trying to get a better sight since it was still dark. "Where could he be going now..." Toru asked before making a face. "And he's wearing a skirt!?" Ochako stated.
"Holy fvck-" Bakugo said, kirishima clearly hearing him. Kirishima, who was obvious jealous was now wondering the they'll ever workout...