Chapter 12

-While Izuku was driving, questions were running through his head, why didn't they tell him they were back? And stuff like that, the more he thought of it, tears formed in his eyes. He stepped on the pedal and raced through the streets.

-.-
Once he got home, he changed and layed on his bed, staring at the ceiling. He needed to find a way to get his mind off of it, and the one way he got his mind of things in traveling. Thailand. Thailand has been on his list forever and now was the chance to go.

Izuku had a sister, Izumi, 3 years older than him who had just finished University. She was also a social media influencer so the chances are big that she would want to come, he called her and asked if she wanted to come and, Ofcourse she said yes. He then called Mina and she also agreed to come.
(This is what Izumi looks like)

-Kirishima POV-Today was hell, we never expected we'd run into Midoriya like that

-Kirishima POV-
Today was hell, we never expected we'd run into Midoriya like that. We knew we fucked up in the Mall and should have told him when we came back. We wanted to, but we felt... like we weren't close anymore so, we had decided to make a fake account and follow him up, every post, live and story, we never missed it.

Me and Todoroki lived in one small house, a few neighborhoods away from Midoriya's house. Me and him were close, yea, but not 'that' close in 'that' way.

I was downstairs watching a movie when I got a notification from Todoroki, a photo?. When I clicked on the photo, it was a screenshot of Midoriya's story.

 When I clicked on the photo, it was a screenshot of Midoriya's story

Todoroki: you know what that means?

Kirishima: hell yes, get the tickets.
Kirishima: we're going to Thailand.

-Third POV-
-a few days later-
Izuku invites Izumi and Mina to his house so that it's easier for them to leave early in the morning. Everyone was packed, now they were just making sure everything of theirs was there and electronics charged. Izuku had his headphone charging in the living room, phone in his room, along with his laptop, and iPad.

They didn't want to sleep, since the flight would be more than 20 hours long, they would sleep on the plane. It was currently 4pm and they had to leave at 3;30am, so they had 11 hours to kill. They decided to watch the Fast and Furious movies and had snacks.