The meeting room

Kamala pov

I was in my meeting room working on some paperwork when heard the door open I turn my head and it was Doug.

Kamala: Hey Dougie

Doug pov

I walk into her meeting room to see her working I close the door behind me and lock it. I walk up to Kamala. I give her a needy kiss

Kamala pov

We start making out I stand up and he puts his hands around my waist pulling me closer to him the wetness in between my legs increases. I need him right now. I brake the kiss afraid that someone might walk in and see us.

Kamala: Dougie did you lock that door

Doug: yes I did baby I made sure

Doug pov

Kamala goes back to kissing me I then undo her buttons on her blazer I then slip it off of her shoulders and put it on the chair. I then take off her shirt I kiss her neck all the way down until i am on my knees then I take off her pants.

Kamala pov

Doug takes off my pants as I am on the meeting table. Doug takes off my thong and throws them. Doug pushes his finger inside of me I grip the corners of the table and but my lip.

Doug pov

I thrust my finger in and out of her pussy I watch as she bits her lip and her head go back I then lick her wet Pusey as I finger her. Kamala put her hand on my head Her fingers going through my hair.

Kamala: fuck Dougie don't stop ah

Kamala pov

Doug sucks my clit while his finger goes in and out of me It feels good but not good enough

Kamala: babe please add another finger

Doug pov

She asks me to add another finger so I do she gasps for air I move my fingers in and out of her faster.

Doug: is this what you wanted

Kamala pov

I couldn't answer his question because of the insane pleasure I was receiving It felt so fucking good.

Doug: answer my question or I will stop

Doug pov

I continue fingering her I want to hear her say she  wanted this  so I stoped fingering her to tease her.

Kamala pov

He stops fingering me I look at him angry while I am out of breath. I wanted him to continue before I took matters into my own hands.

Doug pov

I keep teasing her I slowly move my fingers in and out. I can tell she's getting very frustrated with me so I ask again.

Doug: is this what you wanted?

Kamala: yea daddy this is what I wanted please don't stop it feels so good mmm

Doug: that's what daddy wanted to hear

Kamala pov

After I answered his question he continued to finger me I wanted more then that.

Kamala: Dougie ahhh  mmmm can I P-please have Y- your cock.

Doug pov

I stop what I am doing I back up and take off my jacket and pants. She fully undress herself.  I walk about up to her and kiss her neck again knowing that's her favorite spot to kiss and bite.

Kamala pov

He kisses my neck then bites it I Throw my head back and moan

Kamala: please fuck me

Doug pov

Kamala tell me to her fuck her so that's exactly what I did I put my dick inside of her and rocked my hips back and forth fast. She wraps her arms around me.

Kamala: fuck Dougie ahhh

Doug: I want you to ride me

Kamala: ok

Doug pov

I want her to ride me I stop and sit on a chair she gets on top of me. I wrap my hands around her as she sits on my cock.

Doug: your so wet and tight

Kamala: ahh your so big

Kamala pov

I sit on his dick and pounce up and down I put my hand on his chest I roll my his back and forth.

Kamala: ahhh-ahhhh

Doug pov

I slap her ass hard as she continues to ride me watching her tits bounce up and down I play with them.

Kamala: ahhh I am going to cum soon

Doug: cum baby cum for me

Doug pov

She tells me she's about to cum I use my free and hand and rub her clit fast. Her legs starts shaking.

Kamala pov

My legs start shaking I can feel I am about cum I move my hips faster to make myself cum

Doug m: yeah that's it baby make yourself cum all over my dick I want to feel your pussy squeeze my cock.

Kamala: ahh Doug I am almost there fuck

Doug pov

I thrust my hips into her to help her reach her climax. And I am also so close I know when I see her cum I and going to bust inside of her. I love watching her like this.

Kamala: DOUG fuck ahhhh

Doug: fuck Kamala

Kamala pov

We both came and we are both out of breath I kiss him and look at him.

Kamala m: I love you so much

Doug: I love you too always

The end