The State dinner get away

Doug pov
I take Kamala's hand and carry her into the carriage. We just attended the State dinner with Emmanuel Macron. after spending a whole day talking and socialising with others..Kamala and I just wanted some peace alone time to ourselves...

Kamala pov
I was so exhausted while Doug carried me to the carriage. So relieved to have finally been alone with Doug. I had some dirty thoughts in mind but i wasn't sure if Doug was in the mood yet. I decided to wait until he makes a move first.

Doug pov
I saw Kamala was so tired. I wanted to do something for her and make her feel good. I knew exactly what she needed. I slowly took off her shawl and necklace and kissed her neck. She moaned.

Kamala pov

As Doug kisses my neck I can feel myself getting wet form what he is doing to me I gab onto his shoulder and moan in his ear.

Kamala: fuck me

Doug pov

After she tells me to fuck her I take off her clothes and rub her clit slowly

Doug: your so wet for me

Kamala pov

As he rubs my clit I get more wet I moan into his ear

Kamala: mm just for you daddy

Doug pov

I tap my leg and she gets on top of me kamala takes off my jacket and then She unbuckles my belt and unzips my pants The monster is driving insane to come out.

Kamala pov

I finally get his belt off and put it to the side then I pull his pants down along with his boxers I look at him and lick my lips. I get back on top of him and put his dick inside of me.

Kamala: oh fuck your so big uhhh

Doug pov

Kamala puts me inside of her and we both moan I love her tight wet pussy I grab her hips and rock her back and forth.

Kamala: mmm that's it baby just like that

Doug: you like that honey? Let me rock your body more!"

Doug pov:With that I thrust my dick harder and harder into Kamala's cunt and make her ride wildly.

Kamala: oh! Doug! Oh! God! Imma driving crazy! Yes! Just like that! Yes! Yes! 🫦🫦😩😩

Doug: i keep rocking Kamala's pussy with my huge meat and make her moan and scream my name. I love hearing it.. Kamala behaving like total slut for me. I can feel my semen rushing from my balls to my dick.. desperate to release in Kamala's sweet pussy! I grunt in ecstacy

Doug:" Ugh! Baby! I'm cumming! 🤤🤤 I'm cumming in your entrance! Let me fill you up! 😩 "

Doug pov: With that my dick starts ejecting loads and loads of salty cum into her vagina.. i feel joy like nothing in the world.. reaching the stars almost!

Kamala: " ah! Doug! I love you so much! It's so hot ! You're filling me up with your hot semen! Ah! I love it! Keep some for me to taste them. 🫦🤤🤤 "

Kamala pov :I jump down and take Doug's still throbbing dick and lick the last remaining drops of semen.. it tastes so good. 😋

Kamala:" Baby i love your semen a lot! "

Doug: " i know babe. That's why it's only for you love. "
I love seeing Kamala bent on her knees licking my semen.. looking like a slut. My slur. I love her so much.. 🫠