9th wedding anniversary

Normal pov

It's Doug and Kamala's 9th wedding anniversary today and it was getting hard for them to decide rather or not to stay in Washington this time around.

Doug: baby I really think we should go back to LA

Kamala: but babe I think it's best if we just stay here

Doug: baby it's our wedding anniversary and you have been work your ass of I really do think we should go home.

Kamala pov
I look at Doug knowing he is right It is our wedding anniversary and we need to have this private time

Kamala : you know what let's go to our LA home Dougie

Doug: yessss I will go pack right now

Normal pov

Doug and Kamala pack to go home for a few days once they get all packed and ready they both walk out and get into the modercade to Air Force two.

Doug pov

All week long I have been so excited to surprise Kamala I know she Will really appreciate what I have in store for her.

Normal pov

They get on Air Force two and they sit next to each other as the plane takes off

Kamala: I love you Dougie

Doug: I love you too baby

3 hours later

Normal pov

The plane finally landed they gather all of their bags and walk out they get into the car and drive off to their house. Once they get there they get out and the security guards back off for a while

Doug:okay baby I have a surprise for you so will you close your eyes and I will guide you so you don't fall.

Kamala: okay dougie I trust you

Kamala pov

I take Doug's hand and i close my eyes as he guides me into our house

Doug pov I take her hand and guide her in the house I open the front door and turn on the light

Doug:1,2,3 open

Kamala pov

I open my eyes to a romantic dinner waiting for us I hug Doug and look into his eyes.

Kamala: thank you babe I really appreciate this

Doug: no problem baby this is our special day

Doug pov

I smile looking at her I think to myself I wouldn't want to be with anyone else but this amazing woman standing right in front of me.

Kamala: I can't believe it's been 9 years it feels like just yesterday you purposed to me.

Doug: I know baby time is moving fast

Kamala: yes it is. I am starving can we eat now ?

Doug: yes baby let's eat then I have one more surprise for you

Normal pov

Doug and kamala eat their dinner and drink wine while soft music plays in the back ground. They talk about life and tell each other cute jokes to make each other laugh then they get done eating.

Doug pov

I stand up and I walk towards her and I put my hand out and she takes it. Kamala gets up and I lead her to bed room.

Kamala pov

We walk to the bed room and as doug opens the door on the bed there are candles lit and rose petals on the bed.

Doug pov
We get in the bed room I pull her close to me I grab her  chin and I start kissing her I put my hand on her waist pulling her body close to me.

Kamala pov

As Doug is kissing me I wrap my arms around his neck enjoying every bit of this moment with him.

Doug pov

I pick her up and put her on the bed she lays on her back I then stop kissing her for a moment.

Kamala pov

Doug stops kissing me I start taking off my clothes and putting them on the floor then he walked forward and kisses my neck. Then moved down to my hard nipples.

Kamala: mmm Doug that feels so good

Doug: lay on your back baby

Kamala pov

I lay on my back and watch as Doug gets on his knees he smirks up at me seeing how wet I am for him.

Doug pov

I rub her clit nice and slow watching her bit her lip is the hottest thing I ever seen in my life. As I am rubbing her clit I move my mouth Closer and stick my tongue out and lick her wet folds.

Kamala: ahh dougie

Kamala pov

His tongue feels so good I put my hand on his head and arch my back .

Kamala: fuck baby don't stop

Doug pov

I move my tongue up and down in a fast motion I then stick my finger into her wet hole pushing my finger in and out is making her go crazy.

Kamala: ahhh yesss fuck

Kamala pov
Doug is making me feel so good right now I want more I need more.

Kamala: Doug please fuck me

Doug: anything for you my love

Doug pov
I get off my knees and take off my pants and moves closer  then I stick my cock into her wet pussy

Kamala: ahhh yes Dougie

Kamala pov

Doug's cock is moving in and out of me making me feel so good.

Kamala: faster

Doug pov

I speed up my pace and I rub her clit again seeing her grip the sheets light a fire in me so I went even hard.

Kamala: I am going to cum.... I am cumming  ahhhh fuck.

Doug pov

I pump a few more time and cum in her I pull out seeing our cum mixed together dripping out of her. I lay next to her and cuddle and kiss her forehead.

Doug: happy anniversary baby I love you so much