Chapter Nine

Vivian's Pov
It was pleasant to hear another new voice as my friend. We had been here for many days, longer than anticipated , on behalf of Laena and Daemon. The children were more than excited to be in one place for long, they spent many days with the girls Baela and Rhaena being much older looking after the twins showing them everything that they could. Adonis was more fascinated with his father and half sisters dragons.

Always screaming in excitement. When us adults weren't sitting around the fire drinking and chatting. I would spend time with Viserria. He was quite funny in his own manner, very polite with me always sometimes we found ourselves sitting on the edge of the docks watching the sea waves crashing harshly over the space.

"Your eyes hide a lot don't they Vivian?" I gave the male a small glance my fingers rubbing against my tunic a couple times chuckling gently, looking back towards the Sea for a moment. They seemed so free... How ironic my father's title was master of the sea, yet I was a bastard child.

"You know some speak of eyes being hidden gates. I've had many regrets in my life, yet I'm still here yes?" The male chuckled tilting his head away, rubbing his fingers over his chin a view times.

"In due time, if you return to Kingslanding, it will be no secret of your children. They are beautiful and seeing them brings me joy. Yet you won't be able to hide who their father is." A heavy sigh left me, glancing up once again nibbling at my lower lip.

"I was able to hide them for only a little while. I know of how everyone speaks there, there's so many rumors so far out even about Rheanyra's children." I chuckled looking down, tilting my head.

"I can't say I regret what I did with Daemon, otherwise my children wouldn't be who they are today." I chuckled looking down at my boots clashing over the stone dock.

"No of course not, seeing as we've been friends of your time of being here. You've trusted me with a lot of your thoughts. And your secrets have stayed with me." I smiled his way, patting at his hand resting on the sides of him, before muttering a soft thank you.

I kept my vision on the sea waves crashing before feeling my chin being tilted up in a soft manner, soft lips pressed into my own in a firm like kiss urging me closer to his warm chest onto my own. It had been a little out of my experience of kissing anyone of that manner finding my own hand cupping at his face leaning into the kiss fully.

____________________________
A simple kiss was all it was, a simple kiss to keep my mind running for the remainder of the day and night. I found myself walking through the steps of the estate I found myself looking away from Daemon's eyes seeing him sitting at his chair sipping some wine gazing into the fire.

"Adonis and Aurelia-" He spoke over me, looking back towards the roaring flames.

"I put them to bed after Baela and her sister." I nodded my head a couple times, bowing my head towards him running my hands over my tunic pants a couple times clearing my throat.

"I'll just go tuck them in then, I'll see you in a bit Daemon." I dropped my head down moving from around his chair, stopping at the sound of his voice, gritting my teeth a little.

"Who is the lucky gent then hmm? You have that look in your eyes I know too well." My arms found their place over my arms, slightly shifting my head in his direction.

"There is no one Daemon, why is it that your eyes follow me like a hunter watching its prey? We haven't even left this place yet, what I do doesn't do concern you." I firmly snapped out, hearing the clattering of the goblet on the stone, I slapped away the hands that firmly grabbed at my jaw staring into the fury of his eyes.

"Vivian you ride on a very thin bar. If you weren't the mother of my children I would have already killed you, I will not ask again who is he?" Each word came out more force and harder. I sent him my own glare the pain flaring across my jaw.

"You can't just- you are hurting me his name is Viserria." I whimpered feeling him holding my jaw more, in his grip.

"We've only kissed that's all." He stared into my eyes to the full extent, taking deep breaths in, he gazed at me even more before speaking in a quiet tone.

"Do you wish to marry him? Take him with us on our travels? It's what you wish isn't it? You've yet to be married." I breathed through my nose a couple times. I had to keep from lashing out all the way at him. He was undoubtedly creating tension of hate in my heart for him.

"He wouldn't be able to marry me seeing as he has a title to his name, Daemon my affairs shouldn't concern you." A light chuckle left him suddenly watching him shake his head a couple times the length of his semi grown hair flying into his view.

"You are right aren't you? You aren't my wife so what you do doesn't concern me. Who you fuck and conceive isn't my business, You forget so many things Vivian. I took your woman hood, I gave you our children I took that heart of yours and deep down.. It will always belong to me no matter who you marry understand." I tried to move my head away from his temple pressing into my own. My eyes widen listening to him. The rapid sound of my heart growing.

"You always remember that night don't you? When I took you on the feasting table the way you clung to me for dear life. You remember it don't you?" I nodded my head frantically. I just needed him from my space for now, breaking free from his grip. I cleared my throat harshly.

"Of course how could I ever forget it. Goodnight Daemon." I spoke spinning on my heel leaving him in sight.