Chapter Thirteen

Vivian's Pov
The thought lingered as the sun set on this very lonesome day. I had found myself lingering near the large window over the red keep, my eyes soften at the sights. I tilted my head towards the large bed were the twins were nestled in their sleepy state. I could hear the door creaking on its hinge. I felt my entire body tense up for a moment in time hearing soft receding steps towards my form.

"My dear I think we need to discuss something." Viserria's voice always calmed me in the matter of seconds of over thinking. I spun around watching his form sit across the blazing fireplace. He sent a kind smile in my direction, once I had seated down as well in the opposite side of him. He folded one of his legs over the other before casually speaking out flicking his eyes to gaze into the flames.

"I know that officially being back here,it's a lot to handle all at once. Being around your family and believe it or not the Targaryens are much your family, as of my own.  They are inside your kids." He teased with a soft sounding chuckle he leaned in a little to let me see the softness in his eyes.

"I just want you happy Vivi.. Even it's not with me, I know your heart doesn't belong to me and it never has. You and I both know Daemon has had it for a while." My lips formed a very harsh thin line forming my own words to speak quickly stammering over my words.

"Daemon has never been good for me.. Mentally at least it's like he has this hold on my soul Viserria... I can't even be freaking happy.. He doesn't want me, he wants Rheanyra." I chuckled darkly exhaling feeling a rush of tears rush down my face in a harsh pattern all at once.

"I sometimes wish I didn't give him what he wanted those years ago... It's kept me in such a sad hold." I sniffle wiping under my cheeks a couple times quickly watching Viserra smile at me sadly, gathering himself up he moved to kneel down in front of me grabbing both my hands on his hold holding it in my lap.

"I love you dearly Vivian and nothing will ever change that.. I thank you for letting me take care of your children but I want you to be happy.. All I ask is you allow me to be in this childs life still." A sharp painful exhale stretched across my entire chest in a warm flame, watching the way his head moved to rest on my lap. "Always remember this love.. For me."

______________________________
I was beyond furious, it had to have been a soft mix of my outgrowing hormones again. After demanding in a sad tone to a few wet nurses and maids to watch  my children for me. I had stormed out of the guest room after being told where Daemon was outside. I had grabbed at the edge of my nightgown.

My breathing was rough with each hammering across my ribcage, feeling the brisk breeze rushing through my hair in a mess. I stared back at his back turned towards me speaking out in almost a tremble.

"What is it you want from me Daemon? What is it you claim?" I spoke out each bitter harsh word one after the other. I paused for a moment exhaling swiping my hand up again to wipe at my face quickly.

"You don't want me... You never wanted this why would you? After all this damn time why couldn't you let me be happy I was happy." I choked out on a soft sounding scoff pressing my hand on the edge of my nightgown.

"What do you know of what I wanted Vivien? I never wanted any of this! I never wanted for my wife to die during childbirth, so never meant for you part ways with our children I never wanted you to meet him." He snapped out spinning around to face me with rage in his eyes. He moved to step his body towards me even more so the sad anger in his eyes.

"I've always wanted you and our family I even still want you now.. Even if you are carrying his child." He spat out with disgust in taking a sharp breath he stared at me even more. "Do you think I want any of this?" He chuckled out harshly stepping towards me even more grabbing at my face he forced me to stared into my eyes wiping away the tears.

"I love you Vivian I do okay.. I always have." A sharp exhale left me dropping my head down for a moment to let a soft sounding cry out. I felt his arms move to drop and wrap around my upper body, urging me closer to him. His arms didn't leave my form the entire time, watching the way he dropped his head down to brush his nose across my own.

He pressed his lips onto my own in a soft passionate kiss holding the side of my face to bring me closer to his form. He muttered loosely onto my lips stroking his thumb over my cheek bones in a lovingly gesture.

"Let me marry you in the ways of my house.. The old Valyrian, let me make you my wife the way you deserve."