Chapter 3:Excuse me, can we get more chocolate over here?

Harper was walking with the school's most chaotic also known as her best friend and her boyfriend...And her only friends that sge thinks about it.

Alex:Yes! I've got an F at Spanish!

Harper:...Why are you happy about this?

Alex:Because Riley got an F too.

Kumagawa:[She's trying to get him to be our friend. Although I don't know why. ]

Alex:He's one of the only kids cool to hang around with us.

Kumagawa:[...I suppose I can tolerate him.]

Alex:It was hard work, you know. Giving all the wrong answers, passing notes...Man, I'm beat!

Harper:Huh, neber though failing at something can be hard work.

Alex:Oh, there he is!

Alex pointed at a classroom from where a boy came out. He also seemed to have been looking for them.

The boy had curly brown hair and black eyes. He was pretty laid-back and relaxed which is a quality Kumagawa can appreciate. His name was Riley.

 His name was Riley

Alex:Riley, hi!

Kumagawa:[Sup'!]

Riley:Alex, Misogi! Good to see you. Yeah, I was actually looking for you. Me and some of my friends are going to this cool restaurant, Medium Rare, and I was wondering if you two wanna come?

Kumagawa:[You had me as restaurant.]

A fact largely known to people close to Kumagawa is that he likes to eat, mainly sweets and sweet food. While he really had no need to do it as malnutrition wouldn't be a danger to him, much lije everything else, he simply enjoyed it.

Alex:Oh, yeah! Medium Rare. I go there all the time.

Riley:...But it has it's opening tonight.

Alex:Oh, Medium Rare? I thought you said Medium Roar!

Kumagawa:[Yes, a good barbeque restaurant.]

Alex:Down by the zoo. Anyway, we'll be there.

Riley:Ah, cool!

Riley lookd over at Harper who was just staring at them. He decided to ne nice, as he usually is.

Riley:You can come too if you want.

Harper:Well, might as well seeing my best friend never took me to Medium Roar.

Riley nooded and left them be. When the two were gonna walk forward they were dragged back by Harper who was in a panick.

Harper:Oh my God, it's Justin! I never known what to tell him.

Alex:Just say something about crazy events. He loves crazy events.