5 - Pontiac Bandit

"He's here! Boyles here!" Jake said walking into the bullpen. "This is so fun! I wish you guys got shot more often!" Gina said happily. "Buh-buh-buh back in the nine-nine" Charles said, entering on a scooter with a seat. 

Everyone starts clapping and Holt says "Welcome back detective!" "Wow is this all for me?" Charles said, shocked. "Of course it is" Jake replied "What are you wearing there buddy?" "Oh none of my pants fit over my butt cast" Charles said "Lucky for me, my mam lent me her leg warmers." 

"That is lucky" I said, smiling at him. "Pretty sweet scooter!" Amy said. "Yeah I know! Check out these doughnuts!" Charles said and spun around, knocking some stuff down. "Oh that went terribly! Can I help you with something?" Jake asked. 

"Nope, no everything's under control. I picked up a few reacher grabbers" He said, showing us this long stick that had handles that opened and closed to grab things. "So I'm able to do everything that I used to" Boyle said proudly. 

"So now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to make my morning cup of coffee, like I do everyday" he said, scooting over to the kitchen.  He took one of his reacher grabbers and tried to pick up a mug, but it fell to the floor and broke. 

He tried again, and the second mug fell to the floor. "Here let me help you Boyle" Rosa offered. "No, no need at all. That's sweet, Rosa. Here we go" He said, trying to pick up another mug but failing again. 

"Here Charles just take my coffee, it's fresh" Terry said. "Ok, I guess. I mean if you don't mind" Charles said. He reached for Terry's mug with his reacher grabber and tried put it to his mouth. "Why don't you just use your other hand?" Gina said as Charles ignored her and continued to try drink the coffee with his reacher grabber, which ended in him spilling the hot coffee all over himself. 

"Ahh! Ahh! Hot coffee in my Cast!" Charles shouted. Gina poured milk down his cast to cool him down, which worked. "Ahh, cold milk. Cold milk" he said, looking into the distance. "Ok, it's coming out the bottom" Jake said as everyone groaned.

~

"Hey, what's going on?" Jake said walking into the room Rosa and I were in. "We just picked him up on a dozen counts of identity theft" Rosa said pointing to the guy in the room. "His name's Doug Judy" I said, "you ever seen him before?" "No" Jake said shaking his head. 

"Rosa, Rosa Rosa~ Oh yeah, beautiful Rosa" the guy sung. "I think he's into me" She said. "What do you do to these perps?" Jake asked. "Fear is a powerful aphrodisiac" She said.

"Anyway he said he wants to speak to a 'John or Jack Peralta or whatever'" I said, quoting what Doug Judy said. "Why does he wanna talk to me? And should I change my name to Jack Peralta? Sounds badass" he said putting on a deeper voice when he said, "'Jack Peralta, crocodile hunter." "Yeah" Rosa said. 

"He said he wants a deal" Rosa said. "He said he has some information about some dude who steals Pontiacs" I added. "Pontiacs? He knows about the Pontiac Bandit?" Jake said. "Listen to me he specifically said he knows a guy who steals Pontiacs?" Jake asks, grabbing my shoulders and shaking me. 

"Yeah I just said that! Chill man" I said, pulling my arms out of his grasp. "Hey Diaz!" Doug Judy called out, "Come here and talk to me." "This guys super horny" Jake said. "Yeah" Rosa and I said at the same time. 

~

"I used to work at a chop shop. It was chill. Decent hours, good benefits. You could work while you were high, which I never did 'cause that's irresponsible" Doug Judy started, "Anyway, we did a lot of work for this dude who stole Pontiacs." "The Pontiac Bandit!" Jake said excitedly. "We called him Bill, but whatever" Judy said shrugging.