Bulma's Irritation

Author-guy "Fluff it. I'm back, I'm sorry for the almost year long wait but I wanna try and write for this again. This chapter is kinda short but I hope you guys can forgive that for now. I just wanted to put this out here so you all know I didn't forget about it."
_______________________________

It was early morning and the sun came over the horizon, slowly waking people from their deep slumber and getting them ready to start the day.

The sun shines on the closed eyes of Gohan before slowly waking him up. After getting up from the couch, stretching and yawning, he turned to see where he fell asleep and was a bit shocked. From the looks of it, he'd fallen asleep against Bulma, who had fallen asleep against his dad.

However, seeing the smiles on their faces as they slept, made him feel better about the situation. He kinda wondered why they never got together, based on the stories he'd heard from his dad about Bulma. But, he didn't focus on it too long because his stomach started to talk to him.

He then made his way over to the kitchen where Ms Briefs was. She was happily humming as she started getting breakfast ready.

"Oh. Good Morning, Bulma's mom" he greeted as he walked up to her.

Ms Briefs turned to the young boy and smiled "Mornin' sweetheart~ how'd ya sleep?" She asked cheerfully

Gohan smiled wide at her "I slept good. But now that I'm up, I'm starving hehe. Is it okay if I make myself some breakfast?"

Mrs Briefs simply chuckled and shook her head no "No need, sweetie. You just ask and I'll get it ready for you. I was already plannin to make breakfast for all of us so it's no problem."

Gohan looked down a little bit before smiling up at her again "Mind if I help?"

Mrs Briefs let out a genuine grin "Of course, sweetums"

Gohan then intensely listened to Mrs Briefs as she starting whipping up breakfast.

The sun's light hit Bulma's eyes next and woke her up in almost an instant "... Ugh... Five for minutes... Wait... This isn't my bed" she slowly sat up and turned around only to become completely red faced. She was confronted with the drooling form of a knocked out Goku.

Her mind was beginning to fire off in all directions, but one thing she couldn't get out of her head was '... He was ridiculously comfy to sleep on.' she then shook her head 'What am I thinking?! Poor guy just fought with his wife and I'm over here fawning over him?! This is so messed up!'

A loud yawn was made as Goku was now back from the land of dreams. "Morning, Bulma! Sleep well?" He asked cheerfully.

"Huh?! Uhhhh yeah... Yeah, I'm good. Just feeling kinda hot right now." Bulma struggled to think of a solid excuse but figured it was simple enough for Goku to drop it.

Goku rubbed the tiredness out of eyes before turning to her. "Huh? Do you need some ice?" He slowly leaned in to her and gently placed his hand under her bangs, pushing them up before gently touching his forehead to hers. "... I mean, you feel ok but... Wait... Getting hotter..."

Bulma was worried about the potential of bursting into flames 'Of course it's getting hotter you lovable dunce! Just back away please!' she found the strength to lean away and slowly stand up "L-Look I'll be fine ok. I just... I need... To use the bathroom" she mumbled as she walked off.

Goku tilted his head a bit but after checking her ki level, noticed she wasn't in much danger so she must have been ok. "Alright then, Bulma" he happily replied as he stood up from the couch and made his way to the kitchen.

Meanwhile, Bulma was washing her face in the bathroom, hoping to wake herself from this dream she felt she was in. "Come on, Bulma... You can't just hang all over him... Goku doesn't even know what a genuine relationship is, let alone how he feels about this whole situation... Ugh... Why can't he be simpler... This all feels so weird."