sleepover pt 4(movie night)

Robin bobbins POV

I sigh as I put my phone away. "... So, what movie should we watch?" Bruce said as he tilted his head a little, to show that he was curious, ofc. My face lit up as I knew the perfect movie. "We should watch 'Halloween', since it's getting close to spooky season." I said sounding excited."...I'm sorry Robin but I don't have that one." Bruce said after trying to find it for a while. " I knew you were gonna say that, so I brang my own copy, infact I brought all three." I said, digging through my bag to find it.

BRUCEY WUCEYS POV😘😍👩‍🦲

I looked at Finney. We both knew that he wasn't, well with scary movies. I guess Robin noticed this, because he whispered something into Finney's ear then Finney's face went a dark crimson red. I sigh then start shaking my head while giggling, I guess Vance noticed because he started staring. I look at him and get lost in his eyes, but ofc Griffin had to ruin my beautiful sight by saying "stop eye fucking and get your asses over here." We look over at them, they were sitting on the ground with 2 blankets. Griffin and Billy sharing one and Finney and Robin sharing the other. There was my fluffy blanket on my bed so I just sat there with my blanket draping over me. Vance sat next to me and got under the blanket with me.

Time skip-35 minutes

I yawn as I lay my head on Vance's shoulder, my eyelids getting heavy.
I close my eyes and just before I drift off to sleep I felt Vance put his arm around my waist bringing me closer and laying his head on mine. I didn't mind tho, it felt comforting.

Vancey pranceys POV😋🏳️‍🌈

I lay my head on top of Bruce's as he drift off to sleep. I yawn, and feel my eyelids getting kind of heavy. I decide to go to sleep and fixed the blanket to were it was wrapped around both me and Bruce.

Time skip again- 1 hr

I wake up to flashing lights in my eyes to see Griffin, bully and Robin having their phones out. They start running but I'm too tired to catch them, so I just drift back to sleep.

Red robins POV😋🏳️‍🌈💅✨

I run into the kitchen hoping vance isn't following me. I quickly hide when I hear footsteps, only to find out it's not Vance's, it's Billy's. I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding, then showed Billy the clear photo I took. Well more like photos. It was pictures from different angles, to be more exact. They were mostly Bruce and Vance cuddling, for blackmail, ofc. Some of them were me and Finney. I look over to the stairs as I hear footsteps, it's just Bruce. I smirk at him and go up to him. "Hey Bruce, how was your sleep😏" I ask, still having that big smirk on my face. His face turns a slight rose pink. "O-oh u-u-um it was good" he stuttered. My smirk grew even bigger. "Ok, brucey wucey" I said.

★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

Sorry this story is turning to absolute shit. I'm sick today so my brain isn't working right, but I did NOT expect to wake up to this

 I'm sick today so my brain isn't working right, but I did NOT expect to wake up to this

LIKE WHAT!?! THANK YOU GUYS SO SO SO MUCH 🙏

Btw I might be able to get y'all another chapter today cuz I'm sick and have more free time 👍