Finney and Robin go to a Christmas party😰

Finney's POV

"Hey Robin, Donna and Gwen asked me if I could go to this Christmas party with them and I know I'm gonna be bored so can you please come with me?" I asked only to here a muffled yes on the other end of the phone. "Great thank you!" I hung up the phone and ran to Gwen's room. " Robin's coming with us!" I told them excited.

Little A/N (I'm sorry but I just had the image of my English teacher yelling at me for not putting excited instead of excitingly so I just put excited then I realized she can't tell at me bc she doesn't know I own this acc on this app 😈😈😈😈)

"Yay!" Gwen and Donna said at the same time. "I'm gonna get ready, the party starts in 30 minutes!" Gwen said. I rushed to my room because I was still in my pajamas.

Time skip cuz I'm somewhat lazy (they're at the party with Robin)

We got to the party and we could here the blasting music from outside, I could tell this was gonna be a thought night. Gwen and Donna rushed towards the door and knocked on it five times. Robin and I ran after them leaving Bruce and Vance in Vance's car.

We got in the house and Robin pulled me upstairs. We found an empty bathroom and locked the door, then Robin pulled out two joints smirking.

We both got high as fuck that night, I don't really remember much, but all I know is Robin remembered a lot of it. Apparently in his words we made out, but I'm pretty sure it was far more than making out. I want to do it again, but sober this time.

I knock on robins door. "Rob!" I said. "Fin!" He replied and we both hugged echother tight. We haven't seen each other all week, I mean it's only Wednesday but still.

We both ran up to his room, it's was sorta messy but not as messy as Vance's room. We both sat on his bed and talked for a bit. "So, why did you come here?" Robin asked me as I was dazed off. "Because, I know you were lying when you said we only made out that night." I said as I regained focus and looked at him. His face turned a dark shade of red and he looked down. I put my hand on his face to make him look at me, then I kissed him.

<><><><><><><><><><>

Idk if I should do a smut chapter next then a fluff chapter or if I should make it fluff. PLS LET ME KNOW 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏
alsomycrushcalledmehotandbabeandbabybutidkifwearedatingsoijustgoalongwithitbutAHHHHHHHHthisguyisFINE😤