Greninja

Greninja is a Ninja Pokémon that likes to use Water Shuriken as his favorite move. He often likes to hide in the shadows of the trees and doesn't hesitate to attack his opponents. His personality is sneaky, he's very swift, and is very, very, fast. He also prefers to hide his feelings from everyone, for it embarrasses him a lot. It wasn't too long before you discovered him and you both started to date each other. But even though you guys are dating, he still prefers to hide his feelings. But that was months ago, now he's changed. He feels calm when you're around, but when you're not, he's sad. To Greninja, everything was perfect 👍!

( But he was wrong )

During one of your dates, Greninja begins to notice that you're not showing up and eventually started texting you, hoping you would answer. Unfortunately, you didn't answer him. On other dates, he saw that you were wearing long-sleeved shirts when it was hot and warm outside, and especially when you're both at the beach. But there is one thing that Greninja couldn't get out of his mind: blood dripping from your sleeves. He tried to shrug it off, thinking he was just hallucinating. It went on for 8 weeks and it was worrying him so much that he can't even focus straight.

One day as Greninja was training in his dojo, he saw you walking by with a tired expression on your face. Again, he tried to shrug it off but something seemed off with the way you walked past his dojo. He decided to take a break and go to the park. While sitting on the bench breathing heavily, his friends, Bisharp and Mienshao, walked towards him. " Hey Greninja, we're here! " They said, walking closer to greet him. Greninja screamed and flinched when he saw them on both sides of the bench. " WHOA, calm down, it's just us! " Mienshao said, patting on his shoulder. " Oh, hey guys, what's up? " Greninja asked, giving fist bumps to both of them and sat back down on the bench. " Nothing much, Just taking a nice long walk in the park. What's up with you? " Bisharp asked, noticing that he was sweating like nuts. " Guys, can we talk about something, like in private, please? " Greninja asked, desperately trying to relax. " Sure, we can do that! " The three of them walked from the bench and to a nearby tree so they could talk in private.

" So what's going on? " Both Pokémon asked Greninja when they settled down. " You guys are not going to believe what I've been seeing with Traveler so far! " Greninja said, and he explains what happened. He told them how you weren't answering his texts and phone calls, how you are always wearing long sleeved shirts when it's hot outside, including the beach, and how you walked past his dojo this morning, giving off a tired expression on your face. He also said that you almost never showed up on your dates with him. Bisharp's smile faded into a worried look and Mienshao frowned upon what she was hearing.

" That doesn't sound like traveler at all. " Bisharp said, shaking his head with despair. " Why don't you go to their place and see what they're doing? They might have some stuff going on there. And who knows, it could be trouble. " Mienshao suggested, holding Greninja's hands with an Empathetic expression on her face. Greninja hugged her with tears in his eyes eyes, staring to panic. " Okay... " He replied weakly.

Greninja arrived at your apartment, knocking at your door with hesitation. You opened it, standing straight while making eye contact with him.
" Greninja? What are you doing here on your own? Shouldn't you be with your family at your dojo today? " You asked curiously, trying not to be rude.
" No, can I come in, please? " He asked anxiously, while silently blaming himself. " Hey, don't blame yourself for being anxious in front of me,
now come in. " You replied before taking his hand very sweetly and welcoming him inside. While having his hand held gently, Greninja felt your hand shaking and shivering.

 While having his hand held gently, Greninja felt your hand shaking and shivering

He thought. When you finally arrived at your room, Greninja sat down on a chair as you sat on your bed across from him. You saw him looking at your night table and moved his face away from it. But that didn't work because he saw something from the corner of his eye, something shining in the moonlight. Greninja got up and began to walk towards it, finding a large kitchen knife. He grabbed it and walked angrily toward to you, trying not to cry and ultimately failing.

" Why on earth have you been cutting yourself?! "

He growled, shedding tears from his eyes.You took a second look at his face and tears were falling from his eyes and onto his scarf. You settled him down and told him everything. " And before you say anything about calling you, I didn't want to distract you from training so hard and I don't want to be an embarrassment to you "
Hearing those words tore Greninja up inside and he gave you a hug. He tilted his head to your ear and whispered, " Don't say that, That's not true! You never had embarrassed me my whole life, nor distracted me. You're my ninja princess and I don't want to loose you. If you ever need anything , please, call me or come over to my place and talk to me about it, okay? It makes me feel bad seeing you like this... " You nodded and hugged him back before he fell asleep on your shoulder. You smiled for the first time in weeks and then you kissed his forehead, happy that you have someone you look up to as your new role model.