Inteleon

The Secret Agent Pokémon Inteleon was at your house, helping you out with your homework and your chores when he saw the cuts on your arms.

It was two weeks before his birthday and he knew you wanted your place to look good as soon as possible, so he texted you, volunteering to help you out with whatever he could do. He was asking you about your chores list when he saw you rolled up
the sleeves of your shirt.

Your bedroom was dimly lit, so Inteleon thought that maybe his eyes were playing some tricks
on him or it's just some strawberry jelly from your sandwich that you made in the morning. But nonetheless, it worries him a lot.

" Hey, Sweetheart? " He asked, putting the broom away when he finished sweeping. You turned off the kitchen sink and looked at him. " Yes, my handsome Lizard? " You asked. The tall spy Pokémon blushed hard at your comment, covering his face before pulling himself together. " Can I see your wrists? "
Your eyes snapped up to him, confirming that his suspicions were correct. He grabbed your arms gently and brought them under your lamp. His fingertips ran through the cuts. Some look weeks old while others are a little day old. " Wait here " He said, walking out of the kitchen and goes upstairs to the bathroom. Luckily, nothing suspicious was found there. He went to your bedroom, nothing suspicious here either. He went back downstairs to the living room, only the lights were turned off. He turned them back on and when he turned around, he turned pale white. What he found on the table sends shivers down his spine: a large kitchen knife covered
in blood! He grabbed it quickly like he was in a rush and dashed back to the kitchen to you.

" What's the meaning of this? " He asked, still holding the knife. You took a deep breath and explained everything. Inteleon's face softened as he listened to your sad truth. " You cut yourself because of all that? " He asked worriedly. " Yes, It was me.
And before you say anything else about me calling you, I just don't want to be a humiliating person towards you or something. I just can't take it anymore! " You said as you broke down, crying on his shoulder. Inteleon hugged you back and gave you a piece of his birthday cake that you tried to surprise him with. " Sorry to spoil your surprise, it just hurts me too much to see you like this. I-! " Inteleon said, his voice breaking from hearing your story.
" Shhhhh, it's okay " You replied " It's your birthday in two weeks, isn't it, my handsome lizard? "
You then hear the sound of breathing. Realizing that it came from Inteleon, you hugged him while rubbing his back to calm him down, since he was frightened and distressed from hearing your sad story. " Inteleon, don't worry about it anymore, it's already over now thanks to you. " You said, giving Inteleon some room for him to lean on your shoulder. He fell asleep after that, relieved that you no longer felt like the world had turned against you.