"PHIL! THEY ARE GOING ON TOUR!"

***Phil's P.O.V***

I woke up to the usual morning tweet from Dan telling me to make the tea, even though he could hear the kettle already boiling. Once the tea was ready I walked up to Dan's room being careful not to trip over the totoro someone must have dropped on the floor. I was a few steps away from his door and I heard a manly scream "PHIL! THEY ARE GOING ON TOUR, IT'S OFFICIALLY OFFICIAL AAGGGRRRHHHH!!!" He screeched with excitement.

"Who are going on tour?" I asked as if I didn't know the answer, "WHO DO YOU THINK????" he screamed even louder. "Please say you haven't bought tickets already?" I asked, Dan hung his head in shame. "Yes, this might not be a good time to tell you but they are V.I.P" "DAN!... THAT'S AWESOME!! When is it?" He hung his head even lower "A day before we release the book..." "October the 7th? Oh Dan, what the fuck have you done?"

"Phil, pleaeeasseee, this might be our last chance to see them." he pleaded. "Okay" I finally answered, I had grown to like My Chemical Romance after Dan playing it whenever he has an existential crisis, which is quite often.

Hi! I'm back on wattpad with a book I started when the book was just announced, I'm going to carry on this one but not with this story plan, this is just me saying 'Hi! I'm alive and may even be better at story writing, would you like a new story?'