Meeting Eddies Friends

I'm sitting in my room watching Sam and Colby on my computer bored cause I'm unable to go to my best friend Carlys house. Sitting there I jump hearing someone open my door. Its Eddie. "Can you knock next time please?" I say annoyed.

"Sorry Y/N, I was just letting you know three of my friends are coming over, do you wanna film a video with us if you're interested?" He asks. I nod at the question. "Sure." "Okay then, well can you help me set some stuff up?" I smile and reply. "Sure."

About an hour passes and we just finish setting up for the video when the door bell rings. "I'll get it!" We hear Gabby shout. I stand there looking at the direction the front door is nervous to meet my brothers friends.

I see two taller guys walk in smiling with Gabby. The smaller with one with tattoos slows down looking at me then to Eddie. "Who's that?" He asks. Eddie puts his hand on my shoulder looking at him. "This is my little brother Y/N." He says.

I roll my eyes. "Younger by 7 years." I add. "Still little." He laughs then adding on. "He's filming with us today, sorry for the last minute change." The taller male smiles. "That's alright with me, as long as everyone is happy!" I smile at what he says.

A moment later another male runs in with a box with crumpled up papers. "Kevin! This is my brother Y/N he's filming with us tonight!" Eddie says.

One hour of final setting up later👍

We finally finish and talk with each other for an idea to start the video. We make up our minds for a bit to introduce me into the video. I'm crouched down behind the counter while Kevin and Gabby start the recording for us four.

"WELCOME BACK TO COOKING WITH THE BOYS! JUICE EDITION!" Eddie shouts for the camera. "AND WE HAVE A SPECIAL GUEST!" Grant shouts along.

Gaege pulls me up from behind the counter by the arm. I look around wide eyes for the bit. "Where the hell am I?!" I shout. "MEET EDDIES LITTLE BROTHER, Y/N!"Gaege shouts at the camera.

The bit ends on that and the camera starts recording again and we are all standing behind the counter. "Me and Juicy will be drinking.. JUICE, yeah juice." Eddie says sarcastically. Grant adds on.
"Me and Y/N will be eating gummy bears!"

I get a random idea and walk off camera opening our fridge and grabbing a tortilla and hiding it out of sight. "Y/N what are you doing?" Gaege laughs as I walk back next to him.

I keep a straight face pulling the tortilla from behind my back and slapping him in the face with it. Everyone bursts into laughter even Gaege. The clip ends on that "I'm sorry I didn't mean to hit you that hard!" I say to Gaege still laughing. "It's all good man it barely hurt!" He reply's with a smile

Time cut to dares

I am slicing peppers a little bit high/drunk when the timer goes off. "Y/N it's your turn to grab a dare." Grant says laughing. "Nooooo I was almost done!" I whine.

Gaege walks pushing me towards the box of dares while I have a dramatic frown on my face. I look in the box and accidentally pull out two dares. My mouth drops dramatically as I look at the boys + Gabby. "That don't count right?" I say worried.

Eddie, Grant, and Gaege are laughing at me. "That fucking counts dude!" Gaege laughs. I open the first paper slowly and read aloud. "Get tased?! You're fucking joking!" I shout.

Eddie takes the taser from Kevin and starts approaching me. "NO YOU BITCH!" I shout at my brother trying to run but Gaege tackles me stopping me from escaping. "NO LET ME GO YOU BASTARD!"

Eddie tases me in the side and I yell at them like a little kid. I take the taser from Eddie and start to chase him. I slow down from my asthma. "You're a bitch!" I shout.

I say and start walking back to the kitchen. I unravel the second dare and read it. "Kiss someone of your choice." I say smiling looking at Eddie knowing he is protective. "NO ABSOLUTELY NOT!" I laugh at his protest. "A dares a dare Eddie!" I say walking towards Gaege. I grab the collar of his shirt pulling him to my eye level kissing him.