Encounter

"Where are we going to get food?" I ask. Gaege smiles. "It's a surprise!" Kevin rolls his eyes. "Can we just get going now? I'm starving!" I laugh agreeing with him.

We all put on our shoes and walk out the front door with our phones and chargers incase we are out longer than expected. I sit in the backseat while Kevin drives and Gaege picks out music.

"We goin' for chill music or something else?" He asks looking back at me then to Kevin. "Y/N should pick I'm to busy thinking about food." Both me and Gaege laugh.

Gaege hands me his phone that's connected to Bluetooth and I choose to play a chill no words album. I thought it would be some good music as it was legit afternoon. I look out the window closing my eyes as Kevin makes a right turn.

I open my eyes to Gaege knocking on the car window next to me. I step out of the car and stretch my arms. We all walk inside the restaurant and follow the hostess to our seats. I look at the small menu on my phone and talk with the boys.

The waiter arrives and grabs our orders of both drinks and food. I go on Twitter and scroll through my friends posts and other people I follow. I like one of Eddies posts and keep scrolling.

I immediately get a message from Eddie asking where I am.

E: 'Y/N I'm so sorry for how I have been acting just please come home I'm worried'

Y: 'I'm out eating with Gaege and Kevin, I'll be home later or tomorrow. And it's okay. Ily brotha'

I turn off my phone and stare at my hands in my lap just feeling bad for the way I left suddenly. I'm such a bitch.

"You gonna eat? You okay Y/N?" Gaege asks worried while staring at me along with Kevin. I look up at them. "Yeah sorry, I just got to use the bathroom.."

I stand up and head to the restroom to wash my face from tearing up. I stand infront of the mirror and sink looking at the water running. Someone walks in dressed in baggy clothes. Their face looks familiar but you are not sure if it is who you think it is.

They stumble to the sink next to me and I can only assume that they are drunk off their ass. He looks over at me as if he knows me then grabbing my wrist.

I jump a little staring into their eyes. "I know you; you're the bitch that dumped me." My eyes widen coming to realize it was my ex, Logan. "Logan? What is your problem?" He just laughs.

"I fucking loved you, but all I get in return for being a loving boyfriend is you leaving me?!" I stare pissed off while a few tears roll down my face. "You are the one that hit me?!"

In a quick moment I was punched in the face making my nose bleed. That really pissed me off.. I grab his hair yanking him downward as far as I can and knee him in the face.

He gets up quickly pushing me backwards with both his nostrils bleeding. "you broke my fucking nose you sick bastard!" He shouts. I can't help but laugh as I have always found fighting amusing.

He rushes towards me catching me off guard and pins me against the wall repeatedly punching me in the ribs. I almost escape his grasp until he puts his hands around my neck choking me.

I'm not good at holding my breath and I'm trying to break free while beginning to cry. "I'm going to fucking kill you."