Catching Feelings?

Gaeges POV:
My eyes widen when Y/N kissed me the way he did. My eyes dart to Eddie and he looks pissed. I think it would be funny if I play along just to make him more mad, and hell, content and am I right? I bring my hand to Y/N's face closing my eyes melting into the kiss. "WHAT THE FUCK?!" Eddie screams.

I feel a hand grab my arm and as soon as I open my eyes I am yanked to the ground. I look up to see Eddie and he looks like he is about to slaughter me. "IT WAS A JOKE! EDDIE IT WAS A JOKE!" I shout backing up. "I WILL FUCKING KILL YOU GAEGE!" Eddie shouts grabbing me.

Grant steps in holding Eddie back. I look at Y/N just standing there laughing. I look back at Eddie and he gives up quickly as Grant is the stronk army man. (Yea I said stronk.)

After the video recording

Y/N's POV:
I sit in the living room a little flustered over the way Gaege played along. I look at Eddie seeing that he is still pressed over the fact I kissed Gaege, but it could be cause we are all drunk/high. I stand up grabbing my phone off the chair side table yawning.

"I'm going to bed, sorry guys I'm really tired." I say half asleep. "Have a good sleep Y/N!" Grant says with a drunk smile. I smile back then walk upstairs to my room. Closing the door behind me "drunkest I've even been.." I say weakly walking to my bed barely making it as I pass out asleep.

In the morning I wake up to Cisco (I think that's how you spell the cats name) meowing for food and scratching at my door. I yawn getting up without a hangover. "I'm coming bb'! Hold on." I put on a GabbyVR hoodie and open my door looking down at Cisco.

"Hi bb." I smile picking up the cat and walking downstairs. "morning Y/N" I hear Gabby say. I look to see her making bacon and eggs. "I'm not really hungry but I can help you make food." I say smiling. "Thanks for the offer but I got it!" She smiles then adding on. "Eddie has a hangover so maybe you could help him?" I roll my eyes. "He can suffer for tasing me." Me and Gabby laugh and talk while Cisco eats his food.

"Why did you make so much food Gabby? It's just me, you, and Eddie isn't it?" Gabby smiles with a small laugh. "Gaege, Grant, and Kevin stayed the night." My eyes widen a little. Holy shit that's awkward, I mean I kissed Gaege?! How the hell are we supposed to talk to each other without Eddie blowing a fuse?

Stuck in my thoughts I feel a hand on my shoulder. "You okay?" I hear Gaege say with a little worry in his voice. "What? Oh, yeah I'm good. I just zoned out." I say with a small laugh. He gives a reassuring smile and looks over to Gabby. "What's for breakfast queen Gabby?" He says in a dramatic British tone.

She laughs. "Eggs and bacon!" Putting the food on plates. I walk to the fridge opening it and grabbing a bottle of water. Eddie is taking forever. I walk to the bathroom he is in and hear him puke. I open the door and hand him the water. "Here, for the hangover." I have a flat smile. "Thanks Y/N."

After breakfast and everyone eats

I finish washing the last dish in the sink and put it in the dishwasher with sigh. Cisco baps my leg meowing. "What bb'? You hungry?" The cat starts walking into the living room and I follow. Cisco jumps into Gaeges lap purring rubbing his head on Gaeges hands.

Grant Kevin and Eddie are outside talking and Gabby went to hang out with friends. "Oh, hey Y/N." I look at Gaege nervous. "Hey." This is awkward. "About last night. I'm sorry." I say. "Sorry for what? Last night was fun!" He laughs

"I'm sorry Eddie lashed out on you because of me." I reply. Gaege laughs again. "It's not your fault, I was the one that played along to make him more mad on purpose!" I look at him wide eyed. "You trying to get yourself killed?" I say sarcastically. Gaege just smiles.
"Come sit with me, I'm bored." He says.