Wattpad Original
This is the last free part

Seven

Valentina pouted her lips, patting her hands on her lap.

Before going to do what she had to do, which included getting things for her apartment, picking up cat food, and getting her medicine—-Butcher had taken her to the club.

The biker drove and informed her that he had to stop at the garage. She was surprised to find that just right next to the bar and club house for the bikers was a garage. It looked to be well-off, but it was definitely run by bikers. It was dark, relatively clean, but not exactly welcoming. But still, cars and bikes were lined up to be worked on even in the early morning.

And apparently Butcher was the head mechanic working there.

He had instructed her to wait in the car as he stopped by the garage, and Valentina begrudgingly did so. But now it had been fifteen minutes and she was impatient.

Making a quick decision, she opened the door and her short legs brought her over to the open part of the garage.

Peaking in, her eyes widened when she saw Butcher shove what looked to be Rhodey, the club's Vice President. Butcher didn't look like his normal angry self at this point—he looked pissed.

Her back stiffened and she immediately came further into the garage, hips swaying as she made her way in.

"You alright, Butcher?" She walked towards his side. Around her, other men that were watching the two bikers argue looked at the girl. It wasn't often that women came into the garage, and that much was obvious with how they stared.

Hesitantly, Valentina pressed her hand to Butcher's bicep gently.

The man stiffened, keeping his glare focused on Rhodey. The tension between the two men crackled.

"We're leaving," he grunted. But the words weren't necessarily aimed at her—they were spat at Rhodey. Valentina's head tilted as the Latino man sneered in response. She knew that Butcher didn't like a lot of people but this seemed like a lot.

"Okay," she whispered, keeping her focus solely on him with her wide eyes. The tension in the air was making her nervous.

Like she'd been doing all yesterday and today, she grabbed the tags Butcher had given her. As she fiddled with them anxiously, Rhodey glanced at the action.

For a moment, his jaw dropped.

Butcher finally glanced down at the woman holding his arm, her fingers curling around his Henley.

His amber eyes met her own, darting down to her pouty lips and to her fingers toying with his necklace around her neck.

The two stared at one another, before Valentina cocked her head questioningly towards the exit.

Rocking forward onto her toes, she tried to keep her lips from curling up.

"Or would you rather hang around here and boss them around?" she whispered teasingly.

"Nah," he grumbled, tilting his chin towards her. "Boss you around instead."

Valentina grinned a little and pulled him closer into her. He looked down at the movement, allowing her to pull him out of the main exit.

"Don't fuck around. I'll be back tonight. I want every goddamn bike in here finished," Butcher barked loudly and as soon as he looked away from Valentina, the little warmth in his eyes deadened into a cold glare.

A shiver shot up her back, the dominance and intimidation seeping into his tone making her thighs clench together.

Swallowing hard, her eyes flickered over his large body. The maroon Henley looked nice on his pale skin—it made the red in his hair pop. Fuck, he was so beautiful.

icon lock

Show your support for Peachy, and continue reading this story

by Peachy
@peachpseudonym
Valentina has her life together. A nurse now, five years strong, she'...
Unlock a new story part or the entire story. Either way, your Coins help writers earn money for the stories you love.

This story has 27 remaining parts

See how Coins support your favorite writers like @peachpseudonym.