Season One Trailer

Warning:

This book will have content that is subjective to the reader. Read at your own expense. This book will include the following. Obscene language, mention of drug usage, mention on domestic parental abuse, sexual content, mention of sexual situations, mention of bullying, mention of the paranormal and/or extraterrestrial, violence, extremely descriptive gore, mention of war crime; and a plethora of other vulgar and uncomfortable content. If these things listed does not seem tolerable to you, please turn away now. For those of you who think you can take it, I (as your incredibly sexy author) say "Welcome". Please enjoy, my dear readers.♡

DISCLAIMER:
I DO NOT OWN THE MASTERPIECE THAT IS ATTACK ON TITAN OR ITS STORY. THIS IS SIMPLY A WRITTEN VERSION OF THE GOOFY DAYDREAMS I HAVE.
ENJOY.

I'll end what I was born to make flourish. I'll make life fair.
○○○

"Shiganshina? This place, is Shiganshina? And you're a Soldier?"

"Yes and well have you looked at by a doctor once we get to Trost. It's likely, you're just in shock but your memory seems to be foggy."

Dimitri was devastated. Tears welled in her eyes. It wasn't over. What she had fought against so hard, so long ago. It was still infact an issue. "I.... I'm sorry." She uttered.

The solder grabbed her hand in an attempt to comfort her. "It's okay ma'am, I'll get you to safety."
○○○

"Oh good. You aren't a woman hitter. Just children, right?"

"I'm sorry, you just got in the way-"

"I prevented you from striking a child!" I shouted. "Does it feel good to take your anger out on someone who can't fight back?"

"No! I-"

"Then walk away!"
○○○

These children seemed very familiar. Of course, I don't know them since I've been sleeping for years. But very familiar were their eyes.

I suppose it could only be deja vu. I've met a lot of people in my life time. Seen plenty of eyes.

"You're hand is cold." Mikasa quietly stated. "I'll warm it for you." She blew hot air from her mouth onto my hand. It was a very sweet gesture but also ineffective.

"Thank you, dear."
○○○

There was a long pause before I replied.

"If you don't like seeing this, close your eyes. It's reality and its not pretty. You don't hate yourself, you hate the situation. We all do."

"You sound just like my Section Commander."
○○○

"I leave in the morning." She glanced over at him, frowning at the frown he displayed. "Eren I-"

"You shouldn't come back after this."

He had successfully shut her up again.

Dimitri didn't understand. Why was he being so cold to her? She dropped her eyes back to the ground.

"It hurts. Everytime you come here and leave, it's just a reminder that you're going to be gone." He clenched his teeth. "It isn't fair."
○○○

"Do you have heart?!"

"Sir!"

"As of this moment you have three options open to you! Choose wisely! The Garrison Regiment; who's job is to enforce the walls. The Scout Regiment; who rides out into titan country to take back what was once ours! And the MP Regiment; maintaining law and order under orders from his royal majesty. Those cadets eligible for the MP have already been named. The rest of you take a look, these are the top of your class!"

○○○
History repeats itself.