chapter 3

Yet that soft kiss turned into a heated one, and I think you know where that went. They stopped at round 4 feeling content with one another, as they snuggled together they smiled.

Even though they were in a place full of crazy, it was just as bad in the outside world. And still they were happy where they were.
____________________________________________

It was midnight when the two were awoken by the door being opened "what the hell is going on!!" Sasuke yelled, it was to early for their door to open so why was it being opened?

2 nurses grabbed naruto and started pulling him while 2 more nurses held sasuke back "HEY!! WHAT THE FUCK, BRING HIM BACK YOU BASTARDS!!!"

Sakura walked in looking proud "as the next level of your treatment, you'll need to stay apart for a while".

Sasuke glared at her sending shivers in everyone's spine he tried attacking her but was again held back, but out of freight she fell backwards "you fucking whore.. I'M GONNA KILL YOU!! I'LL MAKE SURE YOU'RE DEAD, YOU BITCH".

Sakura had her eyes widen in freight, but she cleared her throat and stood up "you'll thank me when you're all better, starting by staying away from the infection that is naruto".

Sasuke's anger was through the roof as he screamed "I'LL BE YOUR WORST NIGHTMARE, YOU'LL NEVER BE ABLE TO SLEEP PEACEFULLY AGAIN YOU STUPID SLUT".

Sakura just walked away to the room naruto's in, when she entered naruto was pulling out his hair, screaming, while hitting his head against the wall.

Sakura ran up to him and grabbed his shoulder "calm down, you're over exaggerating naruto".

Suddenly naruto collapsed and passed out. sakura's eyes widened at that, a nurse grabbed him and put him on his bed.

He looked at sakura and shook his head in disappointed "I think tsunade made a mistake having you come here" he left and sakura's lips trembled, but she quickly composed herself and left.

____________________________________________

It was the next day when shizune entered the building, though it was different today. There was no loud laughing, the building was usually filled with laughter because of the blonde.

She grabbed the keys to room 76B (aka sasuke and naruto's room) when she opened it she seen a crazy looking sasuke ripping the bed apart screaming.

She quickly ran up to him and grabbed his shoulders "sasuke what's wrong? where's naruto?" Sasuke looked at her as if he was ready to kill.

"She took him away, that bitch took him away from me!!!" He started gripping his hair and started screaming 'give him back' over and over.

"Who took him away? Sasuke! Tell me who took him away from you?" Just then sakura entered the room her eyes started showing fear when she saw shizune, but sasuke went crazy when he saw her. Sasuke charged at sakura and started choking her.

"WHERE IS HE YOU BITCH!! WHERE'D YOU TAKE HIM" shizune immediately ran and grabbed sasuke off of sakura, realizing it was sakura who did it.

"Security grab naruto, now!!!" They obeyed without hesitation, and in a few minutes a passed out almost dead looking naruto was in sight. When sasuke saw him he ran towards him, clutching him tightly.

"Naruto!! Hey, wake up c'mon" he grabbed naruto's cheek with his free hand and started caressing it.

Shizune turned towards sakura and glared at her "my.office.now!".

Scared, sakura got up ignoring the light headed feeling and quickly followed shizune, when they got to the office sakura immediately tried to explain herself "lady shizune, I know you said not to, but they-".

She was interrupted by a fist hitting the desk "you disobeyed my orders completely!! Not only that, but you knew the condition they were in and still didn't fix it. You're only working here for you report, it's not a permanent job, which means you have no authority to the well-being of naruto and sasuke!! You were just there to see the condition I allowed them to live in and how it affects them, not change it. What is wrong with you!!!".

"They needed this, to help the-" she was cut off once again "you think you know better than I do? you think we didn't try this?! This is the exact reason why I said not to. Does what you did look like it took a positive tole on the way they act, does it look like what you did helped them in any way!! You've only been here 4 day's, 4!! Don't think you know better just because tsunade picked for you to come here".

"No, but it's only been a day, with a little more time-"

"A DAY!!" sakura flinched at that "A DAY AND NARUTO'S PASSED OUT LOOKING LIKE HE DIED, AND SASUKE'S LOOKING LIKE HE WANTS TO KILL EVERYONE IN HIS PATH".

Sakura started to tear up "you will leave at once, tsunade has made a mistake of choosing you to come here!" sakura's eyes widened at that and started crying"no please don't my lady".

Shizune just pointed to the door and sakura ran out, she knew she would have to come back to grab the rest of her stuff, but she needed to fix herself.

____________________________________________

(Back with naruto and sasuke)

Sasuke was holding onto naruto for dear life he doesn't know how long he waited for naruto to wake up, but he was already crying.

"Sasu-ke" said a whisper, sasuke gasped and looked at his blonde and smiled when the blue oceanic eyes were staring at him.

"You're awake, I was worried"

Naruto put a hand on sasuke's cheek to which sasuke immediately leaned into "did they hurt you?" Sasuke shook his head and kissed the tip of naruto's nose.

"No love they didn't, what about you? They didn't hurt you?" Naruto shook his head and buried his face in sasuke's chest as sasuke's stood up carrying naruto bridal style.

"I'm tired dear, I hated being away from you" naruto snuggled closer as he said that and sasuke just nodded.

"Me too love, I hated being away from you; but it's over now, never again" sasuke kissed the top of naruto's crown as he hovered over him "please give me your love, I want to feel you, I want us to be one".

Naruto smiled "you can feel me as much as you want my dear" sasuke nodded and their love making started.