chapter 4

"Me too love, I hated being away from you; but it's over now, never again" sasuke kissed the top of naruto's crown as he hovered over him "please give me your love, I want to feel you, I want us to be one".

Naruto smiled "you can feel me as much as you want my dear" sasuke nodded and their love making started.
____________________________________________

It was the next day and sakura still wasn't ready to leave, she couldn't believe all her effort were being put to waste. In her head she did no wrong.

When she entered all the nurses and security guards were giving her a look of disappointment and disgust making her shrink.

When she entered the office soon to be shizune's again, she seen naruto, sasuke, shizune, and worst of all tsunade. Sasuke was glaring at her; blood lust in his eyes, naruto was looking at her blankly, shizune was also giving her a disappointed look, and tsunade...one look into her eyes screams 'you're in deep shit'.

"So sakura, lady shizune has told me of what you've done" tsunade growled.

Sakura looked at her and looked to the floor "looked tsunade-sama, I know I disobeyed my orders, but you have to agree it was for the a good motive".

"Really? Was it? Or was it because you wanted to get into sasuke's pants!!!" Tsunade yelled making sakura flinch and widened her eyes "what, surprised? Naruto and sasuke has told me all about the murmurs you think you're not saying out loud" tsunade paused and punched the desk that broke into pieces as she roared "I CHOSE YOU FOR THIS BECAUSE YOU WERE MY BEST STUDENT, NOT SO YOU COULD TRY AND MESS UP MENTALLY UNSTABLE PEOPLE'S RELATIONSHIPS!! IT'S SO SAD THAT YOU WERE SO DESPERATE TO GET LAID YOU WENT AFTER NOT JUST SOMEONE WHO WAS TAKEN AND GAY, BUT ALSO A CRAZY MENTALLY ILL PERSON WHO HAS KILLED PEOPLE, AND MY GRANDSON'S HUSBAND AT THAT".

Sakura's widened like they were about to pop out her sockets "g-grand...son".

"HIS LIFE WAS ALREADY MESSED UP AS IT IS, YET YOU STILL FELT LIKE YOU SHOULD RUIN IT EVEN MORE, THE BOY WHO HAS GONE THROUGH HIS ENTIRE CHILDHOOD OF BEING ABUSED BOTH MENTALLY AND PHYSICALLY BY HIS DAD AND THE KIDS AT SCHOOL, YET YOU LET HIM PASS OUT, DIDN'T BOTHER TO CHECK ON HIM, AND LET HIM LIE IN BED ALMOST LIFELESS; YOU SAKURA HARUNO ARE A SORRY EXCUSE OF NOT JUST A DOCTOR-IN-TRAINING, BUT AS A HUMAN BEING. YOU ARE KICKED OUT OF MY SCHOOL, YOU'RE LUCKY YOU AREN'T GOING TO BE SENT TO JAIL FOR FALSY IDENTIFYING YOURSELF AS A DOCTOR".

After tsunade's rage rant, sasuke took naruto back to their room to spend more time together as they did not want to be out today, not with the mood sasuke was in.

Naruto hugged sasuke, as sasuke had put him to his lap with his arms around naruto's waist "I love you, so much" naruto said out of the blue.

"I love you so much too" sasuke smiled a little as he buried his head into naruto's neck "I love you so fucking much".

____________________________________________

Sakura was done packing her things and was getting ready to start carrying them to her car when she heard the office door open and close.

She smiled nervously "hey, so no hard feelings about everything right? Anyways what are you doing here it's almost 10-".

She was cut off but a blade being stabbed into her chest multiple times until her body went limp.
.

.

.

"Sasuke you know what's happening, correct?" Officer obito said.

"Yep, though.. what did I do this time, if I may ask?"

"Are you joking?"

"No shit, I didn't kill her. Me and naruto had a rather..long night, so I was in a very deep sleep snuggling him, although I will admit i'm very glad or should I say happy she's dead" obito gagged at his great nephew's words to hide that he basically had sex with naruto.

"And how do I know if you're lying or not?"
Sasuke smirked and turned his head to look at his great uncle.

"Well you can check on naruto, see how his walking is doing" obito shook his head.

'you are shameless, sasuke uchiha'

"Was it him?" Shizune asked worriedly as she walked up to them.

"He said he didn't, but we can't tell for sure"

"Well if he said he didn't, then i'll believe he didn't. He's many things but he's not a liar" obito nodded with a sigh.

____________________________________________

Sasuke stretched and he sat on the bed and naruto sat next to him and hugged his chest "did they irritate you dear?".

Sasuke nodded "tummy kisses?" Naruto smiled and blushed.

"Will that calm you down love?" Sasuke nodded again as he turned a little to face naruto.

"Yes love, please"

"If that will get you happy" sasuke smiled and pulled naruto's shirt up , planting hickey's and butterfly kisses while naruto massaged his scalp.

"Who do you think did it?" Naruto asked as he looked down at sasuke.

Sasuke sighed and continued giving naruto's stomach kisses while saying "I don't know love, but I don't care either".

____________________________________________

Tsunade entered her home and went straight to the bathroom, washing her bloody knife and hand's.

She didn't think of her actions when she did what she did, but she also didn't regret it; sakura was the cause of her grandson being in an isolated coma for an ENTIRE day.

You see it started when she finally came back from the mist company in the northern part of japan, when she entered her son's home to see minato dead on the floor with a bloody and crazy looking sasuke hugging a bruised and cut up naruto, she realized quickly what happened.

And to say; she wasn't angry at sasuke, even if he had killed her only child, no she was angry at minato for hurting his youngest.

So she has promised herself that to this day she would make sure her grandson would never be hurt again, and would go to any cause to make sure he would stay happy.

She smiled and dialed a number "hello ino, it seems sakura wasn't able to fulfill her duties right. Will you do the opportunity in doing this report, you are my new best student after all...yes, yes, lady shizune will have your office ready a week after your arrival. Promise me to listen, sakura didn't and things didn't end well for her...you are very welcome my pupil" she smiled sadistically as she hung up.

"I hope the same thing won't have to happen to you ino, I really hate doing these kinds of dirty work"

.

.

.

THE END