chapter 1

Author's pov....

A girl in her mid thirty...... Was moving on the road to go to her hospital.... Where she works... As pediatrician...

She had glossy skin complexion, slender eyebrows, eyelashes were velvety, dainty nose and waist length hair.... Overall she was beautiful indian girl living in NewYork.... Her personality was such that... Whoever meets her will fall in love.... She was kind hearted, generous, sweet, friendly and child lover... And that's the only reason why kids around her seems so happy and energetic....

While she was moving near her hospital.... A woman calls her

" Hey, Dr. Prish.... I was just coming to meet you... Regarding my son's health issues " That lady said

Prisha looked at her then at her son and recognized them... He was her regular patient nowadays...

" Oh... Hello mrs. Wilson... What happened to him now.. " She asked her.

" He's constantly behaving so stubborn and irritating... That last night... Due to crying he got... Fever "

" Why was he crying.. " She asked her

" His school was organising a trip to NASA.... Where only intelligent student will get the opportunity to go.... But you know he was not fine since a week so, I didn't allowed him.. And he missed that opportunity...... That's all"

" Mrs. Wilson... Sorry to say but You really did wrong... Joseph... You know maybe you can go next time... " Prisha tried to make him understand... But..

" No. Prish dr. Mom... Is so bad... She knew that... I love science related things but she still stopped me.. I hate you mom.. " The small kid said wiping his nose... Due to cold...

" Joseph I know that you want to be scientist and you love science.... But your mom also loves you right... For you and your dreams she stopped you... " Prisha tries to manipulate the kid... So that he understand

" What! I don't understand how " Joseph asked

" You can only go NASA if you are healthy and strong otherwise they won't let you in .... So your mom... Stopped to make you strong and healthy... Then you can go NASA or in that rocket t..... " Pointing at the sky... She told him and he smiled..... But prisha's voice got stuck in her throat only after seeing someone's face.... Whom she loathe till her last breathe...

The air around her turned black,... Her surrounded got blurry .... And just when there gaze met , her head started to spin... Her painful past, her cries, her loneliness everything started spinning around her head... She felt dizzy.... Never in her dreams she wanted to meet him.... But guess what life has different plans for her, the more she run from him, the more he come near to her.

It's been 3 yes that she successfully hide from him...

Wanna know who is he..................

Her ex- husband!
Sidharth chauhan .....

"Dr.prish.... Hey dr. Prish " She composed herself.... After the trance...

" I'm sorry... Mrs. Wilson.. I had to go..." Saying she starts to run... Run away from her painful past, from her ex husband.... But little did she knows that the person is here only for her...

She somehow managed to come to the bis stop hiding from him... Praying that he doesn't follow her but it's not necessary that everything goes to our plans...

A bus arrived at the stop... She moved forward to take it but just then she felt a tap on her shoulder... And a voice stopping her.... Voice that had the potential to make her heartbeat go insane.... But is it now..... Let's see