chapter-2

" Let's read this, although I've gone through this and have felt the guilt still I want to read it in front of you,"  Sidharth told me this while opening the diary.

no plz don't open it, I don't want to scratch my scars...I can't remember those times.

" ok so, this started when......" I snatched the diary from his hold, " you know what Sidharth, you will never change, will remain that ill-mannered, don't u know it is  wrong to invade someone's privacy without  their permission ." I yells at him

he stood from his seat, and moved towards me, staying under one roof with him was difficult for me and here he stood in front of me, he was thin as compared to before but yet he was looking devilishly handsome, he was always like this cool, handsome, intimidating, hot hunk, girls go crazy for his one look ......and his eyes are the most fascinating things who made me fall for him so hard once......all of sudden he snatched the diary.

"At least now accept it,  my eyes are most attractive " I rolled my eyes at his confidence statement...       " in your dreams huh..." he cleared his throat     " um now let us move to your  secrets " 

why he is doing  this why does he want to open my scars my buried  feelings no plz ....why are you here.... go away

"This all started when I cleared my mmbs successfully and got the internship hospital in Gujarat, Vadodara...I was on cloud nine for two reasons first to experience hostel life and be independent, and second, for winning the bet with dad cuz now I can go to London for watching the world cup in 2028..... I'm so excited ............. my friends are going together for the first time...I am damn excited ......... 

flashback

After all the checking and formalities they let me get onto the plane. when I entered the flight  I was awestruck checking the interiors so classy and economical types... it's my first time experiencing .......

"  umm excuse mam, do you need any help, " the air hostess asked me politely. I smiled a little and asked her about my seat, she checked my tickets and take me to b16 my seat.....thanking her  I looked over my seat just near the window wow great... .......but there was a boy sleeping beside me and was occupying almost half of my seat, I couldn't see him properly as his face was sideways.....now how do I aside him from my seat...

" umm...excuse me ......hey...hello," I tapped his shoulder when he stirred and irritatingly looked at me . 

oh,  man !! he really got beautiful eyes, honey-colored deep orbs, strawberry-like lips some beards which made him look so attractive .... he was so handsome man...

" yes! how can I help you " his voice so deep and manly 

I was shamelessly checking out this guy which I never did in back its the first time I watched such a dashing man in real life........

" Actually that's my seat could you plz aside a little  " I smiled at him.....he sit straight now...

" I'm so sorry I just slept " he looks at me with pink ears must be embarrassed 

" no issue it's okay, happens ..." quickly settles and wears the safety beats...I took a deep breath to calm my poping nerves just at the thought what if the plane got crashed or worst terrorist hijacks the plane ......hey Venkatesh plz save me ..... I don't want to die this early 

"Hey, are you okay" I looked at him...." er... yes.... I am fine, thanks for asking by the way "by now my heartbeat was beating like pt Usha...

" Is this your first time on a flight....you are looking scared " he asks, I laugh nervously and then nodded.