Chapter 3

10 may 2021

thursday 

dear dairy 

Apollo hospital , Ahemdabad , my internship hospital was allocated to me and i was staying in hostel with my friend shona...tomorrow we have to attend our first day of internship ...im really excited to go and experience my life as a doctor . Being a child specialist i would help many needy child...cute little muckchins.

11 may2021

friday 

dear dairy 

"how was ur experience shona" i asked while removing my coat .

"it was tiresome ,those kids...jesus...hell irritating prisha....my ears would go blind if i stayed there for anymore time..."i chuckles at her dramatic complaints 

"hey prish" i looked at her

"is this true that siddhartha came to see you off at london airport "i reminced that time when he came to just bidding me ...

"i was at the airport , just goin to enter inside the checking area..when i heard someone shouting my name ...turning around i saw....siddhart ruNning to me . i didn't even contacted him, infect i doesn't even have his no...how does he got to know ...but nevertheless i smiled at him...we were staring and didn't even realize that people started to surround him...the man of the match...asking for autograph or pictures and he was stuck btw them..and then my friends started pulling me to go with them...we never had a proper goodbyes...he was someone very special ...a friend or more i never understood?"

"um..prish are you gone already in his dreams " a voice broked my thoughts and seriously she is annoying ...i glared at her
" no, also yes he did came to bid me but thanks to my sweet friends it never happened " she smirks 

" u sure not hiding something prish?"i smiled at her

" my over se upar over thinking friend..u know this that ull be the first human being to know my first love, my husband or my breakup. divorces and believe me there's nothin , we don't even talk as u see"she smiled warmly and hugged me

"i know and i pray to god u get ur husband soon" breaking the hug i said " you want me to go away from you ." she started laughing loudly ....

12 may , 2021

saturday 

DEAR DIARY

Being new to this state at night didn't helped me. im searching for a taxi but not even a single soul is walking here on the road and to add on this my idiot friend helped me by going early due to kids crying in her ward..and then marked mine presence in hostel too. my modem is such a scary lady with her dog brooke..

walking aimlessly at the road ...searching for some cab online but its of no use...angrily i kicked at the side object strongly , it was followed by a loud noise of something falling , turning around i see hundreds of cycles lying on the road...

see the destruction u did, stupid !!

but who the hell park hundreds of cycles at the road...

these rich people think that roads are own by their fathers.

"ae ladki, ye kya kar rahi ho...ruku abhi batata ho tumhein..." tum kya batuoge uncle mai khud bhaag rahi ho...

just when i started to run ...i saw a man  front of me standing with folding hands, looking down i stand still, " sir yehi h, jisne kiya ye...pagal ladki" i furrowed my brows angrily