●CHAPTER 11~

Rishabh climbed up into Devangini's room through the tree beside her room's balcony

Rishabh climbed up into Devangini's room through the tree beside her room's balcony. It has been more than a week or two that he hadn't seen her, neither did they talk. Today however, he sneaked out of house, adamant to meet her anyhow.

Devangini walked out of her washroom, wrapped in a towel, while wiping her head with another one, when she got shocked to see Rishabh in her room and so was he to see her in such a state, and she screamed in the meantime.

Both of them immediately turned away from each other while Devangini said,"tu...tu..tum yaha mere kamrein mein aise? Kaha se aaye? Bhaiya toh ghar par hain."

"Mm..mm...main voh pehr pe chadh ke....voh mujhe pata nahi tha tu kamrein mein aise milegi...."Rishabh replied while stammering a bit and then his eyes fell upon Devangini's big cotton dupatta which was kept on a chair.

Picking up the dupatta quickly he took steps backwards until his back hit Devangini's and she asked,"wha...what are you doing?"

[INSERT THEIR COUPLE THEME"MAAHIYA" HERE. THEME IS MENTIONED IN THE VIDEO BOX]

"Nothing...just..."he turned towards her and wrapped the dupatta around her body and turned her towards himself, holding her arms gently. He held her chin and made her look at him.

"Open your eyes Gini. Look at me,"Rishabh commanded and she opened her eyes to stare directly into his ones, which didn't had even an ounce of lust, but lots of love for her.

Staring deep into her eyes he said,"you're so beautiful!"

"Shera main...."

"Rishabh!"

"Haan?"

"Rishabh keheke pukar."

"Ri...Rishabh"Devangini said and stopped as he closed his eyes while a smile spread across his face and he said,"phirse bula."

"Rishabh...voh..."

"Shhh!"he said opening his eyes and holding her closer and added,"kitney dino se nahi dekha tujhe. Raha nahi jaa raha tha mujhse. Isiliye chala aaya aise."

"Tumhara haath kaisa hain? Aur...pehr pe chadh gaye...kalaiyon pe stress parha hoga na! Nahi aana chahiye tha aise upar,"Devangini said getting concerned.

"Main bilkul thik hoon Gini. Itney dino tak thik nahi tha. Abb tujhe dekh liya toh ekdam fit hogaya phatak se. Tu kahe toh tere bhai ke saath doh doh haath ladh lu?"Rishabh said mischievously.

"Koi zaroorat nahi hain!"Devangini said when Shreyas banged on the door from outside, shouting,"kya huya Devi? Chillai kiyu? Saamne ke lawn tak se sunai diya mujhe. Kya baat hain?"

"Oh God! Voh...Bhaiya...spider tha...bohot bada wala,"Devangini lied while Rishabh chuckled and hugged her taking in her scent and whispering to her,"it's so hot. Teri Bhaiya bahar khade hain aur tu yaha apne honewaley pati ki baahon mein hain."