Promo of each chapter

Hi my friends..I have thought in another prospective so please have trust and patience in me n my story I won't write anything wrong.

Let me know wat part u would want to read fast. Please comment n give a thumbs.

Will update 2 chapters in a couple days

————————————————————————

That night rain started n she was dancing in terrace n fully drenched n her skin n shape of features can be seen clearly he can't resist himself so slowly started featherly kisses in neck n sucking droplets of rain. Slowly turned her started sucking her cleavage by revealing her pallu n pinned her to the wall n looked deeply, intense n darker in her eyes by pleading for permission n kissing her lips slowly gently n deeper n harder n his hands were roaming in her waist, navel by circling through his cold fingers slowly brings up in her blouse n gently pressing it.

————————————————————————

She became pregnant she knews that because her pati babu made her aware of sex education and how they pregnant in the form of class n the result of the night they spent together which was lovely it formed in abdomen. Yes she is pregnant with his child. And now she get scared whom she worshiped n whom she wants to tell how they once again got betrayed by his n her family n he was drugged because of that he forced himself in me, n ended with hurting each others feelings. I got scared wat if will distance himself from or killed himself or fight with our family n storm will come in our lovely relationship which is unique he used to say. I heard about sampurna didi told that by taking papaya, pineapple which cause abortion but I don't like papaya if order our family knows it. So I should've pineapple for ou..our life..for his happ...inesss(pressing her last word). I will never see myself in mirror because no mother will kill her child in womb. But I can't even celebrate happiness nor say happily to ur father baby(by touching her womb). She ordered pineapple secretly to bihari n he bought it. Before she could eat anything she felt dizzy before she fell pati babu took my arms in him. This seen by her pati babu called doctor he put in his study he checked me in gulped nervously he bought pati aside because he knows he well known for his principles before he could react I reacted by my action walked slowly towards dinning I took one piece of pineapple. Before I could take into my mouth he found me by searching me in I can feel his devastating, sad n anger face at a same time. I got scared he shouted at me not to eat that because he knows wat will happen next. But before reach for his happiness for our life I sacrificed our child life. I couldn't see his heart his principles to break down to feel guilty towards him. I took initiative so that he can't blame himself. Loosing him was making me scare I cannot make him sad, guilt for his action. I got blurred due to tears but stop to flow when I see he is trying his best to stop me I smiled sadly by seeing him. I think he can read my mind to his eyes also wet n tears starts to flow but before that walked to me slowly by warning me but in place of stopping myself I hurriedly took some piece n see him sadly. start I can handle the pain but I always wants his happiness more than me. So grabbed 4-5 pieces one once before could reach me I ate at a time n chewed fast as I can. His face starts changing by seeing my act n marched fast towards pulled my chin hardly n told me to stop by swallowing it but he was late. Our eyes breaker the border of tears which halting for signal as if started to flow.