South Africa

Wendy POV

"Shut Up, I'm right, there is no way that it's 68, your going insane." This is Reggie, Reginald. 

"It is 68! I'm correct, you're wrong." Said by the wonderful Eros, no not the god, just Eros. This is a math argument between them. As me (Wendy), Violet, and Stryder watch them fight. We all know what's about to happen.

"uhm guys, hate to break it to you but, its South Africa." said by the most annoying person in this group, Stryder. Everyone after that was confused. 

"what?" said Violet, there was a bit of explaining before class ended. We have a field trip in a few days, so we are tired and not ready. The worst part is we are going with Mr. Lester. 

"Ugh that guy, gives me the creeps" said Reggie. 

"I heard he did something to one of the girls." Eros said. 

"Eww, don't give me that image in my head!" I gagged. Then, we headed to our next classes.

     Just some information about my friend group, we all have been friends for some time now. I joined their group about 9 months after my first camping trip. Me and my group were going on a field trip to the same forest. It took a lot of convincing from my friends but I sucked it up and decided to let it go and just go with my friend. We or, they all have powers, Eros can convince people to do whatever he wants but he doesn't do it often. However stupid he may be, he is smart about his powers. Violet can turn invisible. She only does it when she is embarrassed though. Stryder can write something down and it will appear. Like, if he were to write about a friend group that were somewhat involved in our lives, then it would happen. Reggie has elastibility. He can stretch REALLY far. He is also extremely flexible. Then, there's me. After 6 therapists, they have NO clue what is wrong with me. I still pray every night that all my friends were just a dream and that camping trip wasn't real.

     Time skip, it was the next day. Reggie and I were fine when we met up, Eros was surrounded by people when we found him, Mr. Popular am I right? Stryder was angry, probably corrected by someone. And Violet was a zombie, not literally, but she didn't sleep. 

"What's up with you?" Reggie said to Violet. "I was traveling and we had to stay up all night just to get home. русская мать." she muttered, I can't understand Russian.

Now is my least favorite part of the day. 

"Eww, Mr. Lester!" exclaimed Violet. Exactly. 

"He hits on anyone he can... EVEN ME" Eros said while shivering. 

"Y'all wanna skip, I already know everything, so it's not that big a deal." bragged Stryder. 

"I would rather keep my streak, if you don't mind." I stated. 

"You want to be in class with that pe-" Reggie got cut off. 

"Don't say it." we got from the Russian.

     His class was really weird. Then I got passed a note from Reggie. The note read, 'i know what you did'. I was so confused, confuzzled, if you will. When I looked at him he was staring at me. So was everyone else then they all started chanting. 

"MUDERDER MUDERDER MUDERDER!" I gasped after hearing my name. It was Mr. Lester waking me up. 

"Hey Wendy, want to talk with me after class?" He said with a ugly smirk. 

"No, I'm good." I said nervously. Apparently I had a nightmare. IN SCHOOL. Ugh, I was so embarrassed. It reminded me of Ivy after she jumped into a lake after being on fire. Then I got passed a note from Eros. 'u good', it read. I passed it back to him after writing 'Just daydreaming again.' Then passed him a small smile which he returned. We made to the end of the day. Mr. Lester's class was our last class of the day.

"That dude gives me the creeps!" Reggie exclaimed while shivering. 

"How many times have you said that today?" Eros. 

"Enough times to get my point across." Reggie said. 

"How many days until the trip?" I asked. 

"Precisely 18 hours and 83 minutes" Stryder answered. 

"Why can't we just go today?" Eros questioned 

"Because, I have soccer at 6." Reggie answered. That reminded me of Ivy. I started to tear up a little but I looked up to keep the tears from falling. 

"Wendy, are you sure you're OK?" Eros said concerned 

"It's nothing." I responded. 

"Here, come with me. We should go" Violet said. 

"O-OK" I stuttered 

"We go to bathroom." Violet continued. 

"I'll go with you!" Eros busted out. 

"NO!" Me and Violet yelled. We sped to the bathroom faster than Ms. Frizzle's school bus.