Mr. Lester

"Hey Kiddos. y'all ready for some FUN, cause I know I am!" Mr. Lester said, 'brightly'. Everyone sighed, we didn't want him here, and Reggie hated him the most. Reggie decided to walk over and sit by me for comfort. Mr. Lester sat by Eros, who scooted over a bit. It was silent. 

"Well, I just realized I forgot my camping supplies. If you girls don't mind, I can share a tent with you." He gave a creepy smirk.

 "Actually..." Stryder started as he was writing. "I have an extra tent you can borrow." He then pulled it out from his bag behind him. 

"Oh, why thank you." You could hear the disappointment through his teeth. We all knew that Stryder didn't have one, he just made one, but we did appreciate the save. Mr. Lester went to set up his tent, we started talking at a whisper and tried to make the fun side of the trip show. After a few hours of talking, Mr. Lester recommended a walk. 

"eehh.." All three of the boys said. Violet and I both said 'yes'. 

"Why not?" Violet said hesitantly. 

"Okay I'll go." Eros said.

"I changed my mind" Reggie said.

  "Actually sounds fine." Stryder, the most protective friend. We were about 4 minutes into walking down a rocky path when Mr. Lester decided to go back to the campsite. 

"I'm gonna go. Wanna come with me, Vi?" Mr. Lester asked creepily. 

"No, I'm good. And it's Violet to you." She said then continued walking. Mr. Lester looked disappointed and went back to the camp grounds. We knew he was looking at us as we walked away, the boys started walking behind us. I was holding Reggie's hand at the time, we both felt disgusted at the time being. We walked to a cliff at the lake nearby. We sat at the edge, it was calming after that experience with Mr. Lester. 

"You guys wanna play never have I ever?" Eros questioned the group. We all agreed and went over the rules. 

"If you have done the following statements then you put a finger down" Stryder informed us. 

"Okay, who wants to go first?" I asked. 

"I'll go" Eros answered confidently. 

"Never have I ever eaten chap-stick." Violet puts a finger down, along with me and Stryder. 

"Ew y'all eat chap-stick!" Reggie said grossed out. 

"I thought it was cheese!" Violet said defensively. 

"I tricked her into eating it." Stryder laughed. 

"Anyway, you believed him." I asked Violet. 

"I thought I could trust him" Violet said defensively. 

"Alright, my turn. Never have I ever thought a stranger was a famous person, and started talking to them like Mr. Lester would." Stryder said targeting a certain person. Eros put a finger down and started yelling. 

"IT WAS ONE TIME! I'm being attacked." We all started laughing.

      After about 13 more minutes, we noticed that the sun was down. "We should go, it's getting late and Mr. Lester is all alone... with our stuff." Reggie noticed. We all started running back to the campsite. I was running beside Reggie. I then saw Violet running beside Eros. Then on there left I saw Stryder, jogging. If you know anything about Stryder, you would know that he is competitive so him not running his fastest is, off. I saw him then look up and then back down. IT ALL MAKES SENSE NOW! Stryder likes Violet!... but Violet likes Eros. Then I look down and guess what I see. I see the ground. Apparently I had fallen. 

"WENDY!" I heard Reggie scream then run over to me. I got into a push-up position then got my knees under my body to stand up, but while I was standing up everyone was staring at me in horror. 

"Wendy y-y-your chin." Eros stuttered. 

"My what?" I couldn't hear him at first. 

"YOUR CHIN!" Violet then ran up to me and then got out a tissue from her back pocket and held it up to my chin. I put my hand on the tissue and felt it was wet. I busted my chin open. I tried my hardest not to cry. Reggie put his hand on my back and started walking. 

"Y'know it's not that bad. One time in basketball this kid Jake Winston jumped up to shoot a basket and he tried to land but he fell on his leg and you could see like 3 inches of bone." Eros said, trying to cheer me up. 

"How is that supposed to make her feel better?" Stryder said, annoyed. Keep in mind I was still crying. The blood was all over Violets hand. She's a good friend.

When we finally arrived at our spot, we saw Mr. Lester. "Oh wow, Wendy! what happened? Are you OK? Do you need to sit with me for a minute?" Mr. Lester kept asking me questions along the line of that. 

"She's fine, we got it." Reggie snapped at Mr. Lester. He looked shocked. We went to go inside of the girls tent where Violet brought a first aid kit. She is always prepared. Reggie kept rubbing my back for support. My tears had slowed down. Violet was blocking all my vision in front of me so i just closed my eyes and opened them every once in a while. 

"Hey Wendy... what is this?" Eros asked me. I tilted my head to see him and the I broke down laughing. 

"What, is she crying again?" Reggie asked, concerned. 

"I don't kno-" Violet said before looking behind her and turning towards me and falling on her face laughing. We were all sitting down so she just ended up having her head in her legs and i was leaning on my side faced down. 

"Oh no, not two girls crying!" Stryder said putting his head in his hands. I looked up. 

"We.. aren't... crying... we're... laughing!" I chirped out before wincing because my chin hurt. If you are wondering what we are laughing at, it was Eros. Wearing a bra over his shirt. It was hilarious. After a few minutes of us all laughing at him he took it off, with the help of Violet and then she went back to bandaging up my chin. 

"All right kiddos, you okay in here? It's time to go to bed", Mr Lester said cheerfully. 

"Wait, we haven't even had dinner yet." Eros pointed out. 

"Yeah", Stryder agreed. 

"Oh well, I'm going to sleep and remember if you have any nightmares, come to me." Mr. Lester said, trying to be comforting but just ended up being very awkward. 

"Don't worry I will, I get nightmares all the time." Eros said to Mr. Lester which caused us all to laugh. Mr. Lester walked out and crawled into his tent.