Lies

A/N: Sorry I haven't updated in a while -_-   Fall break -_-   >:)

"Oh, I have some granola and protein bars " Eros finally said. 

"Oooh, nice." I answered. 

"I'm not hungry" Violet answered. 

"You have to be, we haven't eaten in like, 5 hours?" Stryder pointed out. 

"I'm fine." Violet responded 

"Okay, but that's your fault." Reggie said very rudely. As the few of us ate, my chin ached, but ya know.. food.

"Are you sure you're not hungry Vi" Eros wondered. 

"Yea, I'm sure. I ate a lot before here." Violet said in a panic. 

"You sure?" Eros responded. 

"I'M FINE." Violet snapped. 

"Okay, I'm sorry, my bad." Eros said sympathetically. 

"It's getting like... really late we should go to bed soon." I decided to break the tension. 

"Alright, c'mon, let's go." Stryder responded. Eros sat up and left and then Stryder walked out shortly after. 

"Good night" Reggie said before kissing my head and then walking out. Violet layed down and faced away from me. 

"Are you mad?" I asked stupidly. I got no response. 

"You can talk to me, you know." I said trying to get something out of her. 

"I'M FINE WENDY, just stop. I'm trying to sleep, g- good night" Violet forced out the end. 

"'kay. Good night" I said while facing away from her so we were back to back but about 1 foot away from each other. I tried to go to sleep but I had trouble. So much was on my mind. Why of all groups did we get paired with Mr. Lester, why didn't Violet eat anything, where are all the other groups? So many questions.

     The next day of camping, was just plain creepy. We woke up to Eros's ANNOYING alarm. His alarm is so loud that it probably woke up half of the dead. He set his alarm for 4:45 so he can get a head start to the day. 

"C'mon Stry, you gotta get up sometime today." Eros said to Stryder while we were all in the boys tent. 

"We're awake so you have to get up." Violet said, "We have time to get away from Mr. Lester." I said tiredly. We all got up and started taking a walk in the woods. It was still kinda dark, so obviously hard to see. we were walking until we noticed a tree, with 'H+A' on it. We looked at it a little more and saw 'S,R,V,W'. 

"What is that?" Stryder asked. Nobody responded. We decided to walk away. I wonder if it was Ashley and Hayden? Violet decided to sit down next to one of the trees. 

"You okay?" Stryder asked. 

"Yeah, I just didn't get much sleep last night." Violet responded. 

"I wonder why?" I asked sarcastically as we all simultaneously turned to look at Eros. 

"Hey! I forgot to turn it off!" Eros said defensively. 

"But you still brought it with you!" I said back to him. Reggie sighed and placed his head on my shoulder. 

"Can you guys please stop yelling?! My head is pounding." Violet said sleepily. 

"I think I have some pain relievers in my bag. C'mon Vi, let's go back." I told Violet. 

"Yay I need them." She responded while standing up almost falling back down. 

"I think I'm rethinking life." Reggie groaned, I patted his head. When I walked away his head was just resting on air, He then pouted. He went over to the other boys and I heard them walking away from us, no clue where they were going.

     Me and Violet were about half way back when she started walking around like she was drunk, and then she passed out. SHE PASSED OUT! SHE PASSED OUT! SHE PASSED OUT! SHE PASSED OUT! SHE PASSED OUT! SHE PASSED OUT! SHE PASSED OUT! I didn't know what to do, I was frantically running around. BONK! I fell onto the ground and then got up and met eye to eye with a gorl about my height. 

"Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry, are you okay?" I heard the high pitched sounded gorl say. It was the same gorl who sat next to Lucy on the bus. She helped me up and said. 

"Did you know if you were to fall on someone else's land, you can cause war." I stared at her for a moment. 

"Sorry, I'm Luna. I'll see you later." She walked off. 

"WAIT! Can you help me with something?" I asked. 

"Yeah, what?" I heard another voice in the distance. I then saw Hannah and Ben. 

"Um, m-my fr-friend she uh she kinda, um, passed out. Can you help?" I said with a stutter. 

"Yeah, where's the body?" Hannah answered a little too quickly. Ben starts wheezing, "Yeah, where is it?" I led them to Violet and started panicking again. 

"Does she have any open wounds?" Luna asked. "

If I see blood, I will pass out right before I die, then come back to life!" Hannah added, 

"You'll be fine, Bannah." Ben said. I raised my eyebrow at the name. 

"Bannah?" I questioned. 

"Nothing" Ben quickly replied. Suspicious, but I continued. We managed to get Violet to the campsite and figure out what was wrong. Mr. Lester was still sleeping, I think. About 20 minutes after being at the campsite the boys finally came back. Lucy also started running over and said 

"GUYS! We have to go. CoMe On!!" She started dragging Hannah and Ben while Luna followed. 

"Why?" Hannah asked. 

"We've got something to do." Lucy replied. 

"Like what?" Loryn said, walking behind Lucy. 

"Woah, when'd the babes get here?" Stryder said directing towards Loryn, Lucy and Hannah. Eros then walked in front of him, making them both stop walking, and slapped him. You could hear the slap, Ben was trying not to laugh, but you could hear it. 

"L-lets go." Ben said laughing just a bit, then they left.

"DUDE WHAT THE F-" 

"no, this is family friendly." Reggie interrupted Stryder. 

"And Mr. Lester." I added on. 

"So what happened to Vi?" Eros asked. 

"Uhm...." Hesitating, thinking I know. But why would she lie? Maybe she was just tired? 

"Whoa, what happened to Vi, is she okay? How long has she been out?" Eros started asking frantically. 

"Passed out, yes, and about 30 minutes." I answered. It sounded just like Vivian. Then Violet started to wake up. 

"Are you okay?!" Stryder said. 

"Wha?" Violet said tiredly. Eros went up to her and shook her while saying, 

"What's wrong?" She said nothing, because Russian's. He stopped shaking her, and looked at her in the face. 

"Nothing." She said calmly. 

 "Do you need anything to eat?" Eros asked confused. 

"No" Violet said simply. 

"Ugh." Reggie said, sitting next to me, then he lays down behind me. 

"Violet.." I hesitantly said. 

"Yeah, do you have.... like.... a disorder?" It was quiet, 

"What, no!" She responded. 

"You can tell me Vi..." I responded sweetly. 

"I promise, Wendy." Violet said while standing up. 

"Hey, Hey, Hey take it easy you literally just passed out, sit down for a second" Stryder said while walking up to Violet and put his hand on her back. Right when he touched her, she went invisible. I guess she ran because I heard some leave scrunching in the distance. She ran... alone.