-Two Face 2.0?-

Down the road, amongst the flowerbeds, Anya was having a walk with her children.

Haru: Outing! Outing!

Levi admired the flowers in his pushchair. His cheeks were a bit red from awe.

Haru turned to her mother.

Haru: mama! Can we get something from the bakery?
Anya: sure! We can stop by.

Haru giggled and continued walking.

-----

At the bakery, Anya was looking through the assortments of fresh bread and pastries.
The bakery also sold relaxing teas and fresh roasted coffee.

Anya: I will have two loafs of bread, 3 strawberry tarts, 3 peanut cakes, croissants and a bag of your premium roasted coffee.

Anya: I know that Damian has been wanting to try their coffee. Apparently it's really good.

Anya caught her daughter's thought.

Haru: that red velvet cake looks so good!  I am not sure if mama will allow me to get it.

She was practically drooling.

Anya: oh, and one of those red velvet cakes.

Haru looked at her mother with sparkling eyes.

Baker: your total is £21.80.

Anya payed and left the store.

Anya: that was so expensive! Did I    actually spend £22 on bread and pastries? I thought Damian said this bakery was cheap?! Maybe because to him it's cheap, but I find it quite the hefty price... Well it all comes down to taste , so I will check if it's actually worth it.

Suddenly, Anya heard a growling stomache...

Anya: Levi! Was that you?

Levi was red in the face because of emaressment.

Haru: I guess Levi got just as hungry as I did in the bakery.
Anya: it is 12:13pm, how about we eat out today?
Haru: yep!

----

As they were walking down the street they managed to stumble across a restaurant.
They went inside.

Evan: hi, how can I help?
Anya: Hello, can I get a table for two plus a highchair please?
Evan: sure, what's the name on the card?
Anya: Anya Desmond. 
Evan: oh, I am just going to need verification that you are actually Damian Desmond's wife. You know because she doesn't really make any public appearances.
Anya: erm, okay. Do.. You want me to call him?
Evan: that would be lovely.

Anya took out her phone and called Damian.
He immediately picked up.

Damian: hi love. I was just about to call you since I got off work early.
Anya: is that so.. Well we were going to eat out, but the lady needs verification. Can you come to the restraunt?
Damian: of course. What is the address?
Anya: the address is ***********
Damian: Alright, be right there.

He hung up.

Anya: he is coming right now.
Evan: okay, would you like to be seated right away or wait for your husband?
Anya: is it okay if I wait?
Evan: yes, you can go sit over there at the coffee table...
Anya: thank you.

Anya sat on the couch and Haru hoped on. Levi just stayed in his pushchair as he fell asleep.

A few minutes later, a lady with brown hair and hazel eyes entered.
Anya has never seen such beauty.