-Anya's Day Off-

Long time no see.. I um was a little busy with tests which was why I wasn't posting as much ✌️

But I am back from the dead 😎

enjoy :D

P. S I changed the way I write a bit...
----

Anya opend the door. She walked in moving ever so slightly as fatigue took over her body.
She was exhausted and looked like death it's self.
"ugh.. Handler has been working me to the bone.. I can't move a muscle without feeling shooting pain.."  Anya thought

There was a knock on the door. There were two letters on the ground. Anya picked them up using minimal energy.

One was the party that Anya had predicted and the other had the symbol of the organization.
Seeing that felt worse than a blow to the head.

"I need a break..."

Damian had heard the door shut so he had came to greet his depleted wife.

"hello Anya- dear you look like death.." Damian had failed to hide his reaction to his wife.

"hello Damian.." Anya replied lethargicly.

Damian came back to his composure and was ready to speak again.

"Anya you look exhausted.." Damian said worriedly.

"Is it that noticeable?"

"What happened?"

"All the side missions I have been assigned have taken a tole on me"

Before he could say another word, Anya rested her head on his shoulder.
He pulled her into a comforting hug.

"I am so exhausted... The last time I took break was when I was pregnant with Levi... I am going to collapse if I keep going on like this!"

It was the first time Damian had seen Anya have a full breakdown in a long time. He stroked her head gently

"it's going to be okay... Tell you what? How about I send a letter to the organization and I can talk it out with them to give you a break for a few days or a week.. You have been working hard lately, which means you really need it"

"you can do that?" Anya whimpered.

"yes I can. You take a long bath and I will call them. Okay?

"that would be nice.."

----

As Anya was taking a well needed bath, Damian wrote a letter...

As Damian was writing, Haru snooped over her father's shoulder

"whatcha doing?" Haru said playfully and curiously..

"I am writing a letter..."  Damian replied giving Haru a swarm of questions.

"A letter? Why can't you call them?oh wait! Is it uncle Ewin or Emile?