cheating prank

I love doing pranks on my boyfriend mason. i haven't done one in a long time now so.. since im going to his house today i though it would be the perfect opportunity!

i'll put on some of my brothers cologne to make him think i've been seeing another guy.
before going over to his, i texted brooke, she's my best friend and also Mason's sister.

me:
hey brooke! i'm on my way, miss you so much! by the way, i'm gonna prank mason don't tell him anything alr?
brooke🫶🏼 :
Sure, can't wait to see u !

i smiled at my phone i couldn't wait!! i made sure to also text mason to let him know i was on my way.

me:
omw don't make me wait too long outside when ill be there
mase❤️:
uhh sure ?
seen.

when i was finally there, i rang the doorbell, i waited a little while. Mason opened the door.

"hey babe" he hugged me, i couldn't help but smile but it's okay since he couldn't see my face.

" hey, what took you so long ?" i asked.

"what do you mean"

" forget it, where's brooke?" i add, with an obviously forced smile.

"uh, well probably in her room."

i walk past him before he even got time to close the door and made my way to brookes. he obviously followed but didn't enter brookes room, he just stared, frowning. when i saw brooke i jumped into her arms and gave her a warm hug.

" brookee i missed you so much!!!" i say as i give her a kiss on the cheek.

"aww y/n it's been a while"

i was smiling but a voice interrupted us.

" um do you mind coming with me in my room  we gotta talk." he says.

" uh sure?" i say, as i follow him. i tried to act like i was hiding something, and tried to acted innocent.

He grabs my hand and we sat on his bed.

he sits next to me and just stares at me, he gets close to my neck and stepps back really fast. i was confused, then i got it.

"y/n." he said, with a scared expression.

"what?" i asked.

"what's that smell on your neck? Who's guys fragrance is this ?"

i scoff and act offended.

he grabbed my hand tightly.

" Ouch what's wrong with you!!" i raise my voice. he lets go and looks at me completely confused.

" what is your problem?" he asks.

i tried to act normal but in a nervous way. you know, since i'm an actress, i can play that role perfectly.

" What are you talking about?" i chuckle.

"please, tell me who's fragrance that is then?"

" My brothers obviously!!"

it looks like he calmed down a little. he was a little suspicious but he tried to ignore it.

"Okay. i'm sorry i really overreacted."

-
later, we put on a movie and m laid next to each others, we haven't talked a lot but since we were concentrating on the movie he didn't think much of it. when the movie ended we were both really tired, he pulled me closed to him.

"i love you so much" he says with sleepy eyes and a raspy voice. he tried to give me a kiss but i put my hand to cover my mouth. he pulled back.

"wh- what's wrong?, does my mouth smell bad?"

i sit down, "no it's no-"

" did i do something that made you upset y/n?"

"No i just.. don't like your kisses anymore."

he stayed silent, staring at me.

"o..kay?" he tried to play it off but i could see i really hurt his feelings, he backed off a little to give me personal space.

i felt so bad i just wanted to hug him so tight and tell him i was joking!! but there was one thing left i needed to do.

we stayed silent for the next 5 minutes, each one on their phones. Mason's jaw was clenched and he kept moving his leg nervously.

i acted unbothered by the situation and stayed on my phone, i received a call from my brother, and i immediately hung up to make it look like i was hiding something.

he obviously looked over at me suspiciously and he looked kinda mad.

he walked past me to take the bottle of water on the nightstand and i dramatically shut my phone off and hide it behind me.

i think this one was too far.

" Okay y/n what the actual fuck is going?" he raises his voice a little, aggressively putting down the bottle of water which made me flinch.

" What, nothing!" i defend myself.

" i said explain!"

"i have nothing to say, Mason."

this was driving him mad and i could feel it. he let out a nervous chuckle and put his hands to his head.

"Mason are you alr-"

" why won't you just tell me? i'm not dumb, y/n. this is too obvious, you're cheating. " he sits next to me,i smiled.

" why are you smiling? oh youre so proud what the fuck." his eyes darkened.

" No .. Mason it's uh."

" i knew i'll never be good enough for you. you can leave." i can hear his voice crack.

i tilted my head with a sad smile, i stand up and hugged him tight.

"Mason it's a prank!!" I say and burst out of laughing. "You know i'll never cheat on you i love you." i say.

i can feel his tense body release a little. he wrapped his arms around me so tightly and i felt his heart beating really fast. i could feel little him shaking a little. i was feeling really bad, i looked up to meet his eyes, and they were a little red, i smiled at him and i kissed him.

"don't worry i'm only yours." he smiled and hugged back.

" i hate your pranks. i'll get my revenge". he says, and i chuckle, hugging him tighter.

———
YALL I LITTERALLY FORGOT ABT THIS STORY SORRYYYY I'LL UPDAYE MORE