snow date

It was a snowy, chilly evening at the park and i'm with my boyfriend making a snowman.

"It's almost done!" i cheered, "Did you bring the carrot?" i ask.

He reached into his pocket and pulled out a pointy short carrot for the nose.

"All.. done." He said, shoving the carrot into the snowman.

i started clapping my hands, "we did it!!"

mason kissed my cheek, "Yes we did,"
i ignored him and continued staring at the Snowman. "Is it just me or is this snowman looking a little sexy?"

Mason started laughing, "Oh my god."

"I'm serious, look at that snatched waist," i hugged the snowman, "He's so attractive."

Mason raised a brow, "He?"

i nodded with a smirk, holding my laugh.

"Yeah," i responded.

"Hell no."

Without warning mason kicked the snowman and began stomping on it.

i burst out of laughter.

" stop it noo!!" i laughed out.
he started laughing too and we sat on the bench, his hand around my shoulder while admiring the view.

he tapped my arm, "Wanna race to that tree?" he asked, excited.

i looked at the tree and sighed,

"i'm tired from all the laughing let's just sit, i'm comfy in your arms." i say as i snuggle deeper into his arms. he gets up and points at an imaginary line.

"On the count of three-"

"Three!" i shouted as i got up. i began running as fast as i could toward the tree.

"HEY!!?" Mason was chasing and yelling after me and was no longer interested in passing me, "Cheater!"

i laughed and continued running i was getting so
close, but then randomly tripped and fell over.
Mason laughed and was about to run past, but i
refused to let him win and purposely tripped him
with my foot.

we were both laying down on the grass, just
laughing with each other.

5HOURS LATER..

I'm in my bed and i keep thinking of how amazing today was. i keep smiling when i think about it. everything was so romantical and perfect ! i miss him already.

ding.
i check my phone.

mason💕
goodnight pretty 🫶🏼

i couldn't help but smile and hide my face in a pillow.

me
goodnight, see ya tmrw at school💘

NEXT DAY..

FUCK! I slept through all my damn alarms!! i shouldn't have taken those melatonins yesterday, now i'm tired and i'm late.

i hurried and put on a simple but cute outfit i had already folded on my desk yesterday. i put on some perfume and ran downstairs as i check my phone. i had a missed call from mason. i leave the house and lock the front door since everyone already left for work. i call mason and he answers at the first beep.

" where the hell are you?" he asks in a concerned tone.

"sorry i know, I slept through my alarm." i complain, throwing my head back. " i don't think i'm gonna get on time for class," i add, already breathless from the hurrying.

"oh shit.  you need me to come pick you up ?" He offers kindly.

"no it's fine, don't bother. I'll walk." i tell him.

"uh no you won't." he hangs up and i  hear a yell behind me, i turn around to see what's happening.
"GET IN THE GODDAMN CAR !" i stood there, stunned in disbelief.

"I- How- When?"

Mason smiles.

"Don't worry princess, get in."

——
an:
ALRRR I know it's not winter anymore and i know mason doesnt drive let's just pretend he doess lol🫣