Tutor

i was the quiet girl in class who always kept her head down or daydreamed in class all the time. i was in math class and the teacher was handing out the tests we did yesterday.

after i got mine, my face dropped, i failed.

"y/n and mason, come talk to me at the end of this class please". the teacher said and i nodded.

after class, i patiently waited in my seat for everyone to leave so i could talk to the teacher.

"Great so , y/n Mason will be your tutor for a few weeks, if it's fine for the both of you? "

I turned my head to the boy standing next to me, pretty handsome to be honest.

" it's fine for me." i said.

" Sure, come to mine after school." i accept and take his adress. Needing a tutor is embarrassing, especially if he's cute.. i look like an idiot.

a few hours later, i got home and took a shower, i wore a sweatshirt and shorts. i took my bike and went over to this boys house.

i rang the door bell but the door was already a little opened. i pushed a little to see if anyone was there and went in. suddenly i hear barking sounds and i see a big golden retriever jumping on me. With the scare and his weight i stepped back and tripped while the dog was licking my face. i tried pushing him away with my hands and little screams. i covered my face with my hands and tried standing up.

" Rambo no! get off of her !" Mason chased his dog away.  there he was,tall.. messy hair, beautiful laugh and eyes.

i was once again embarrassed by the situation.
He helped me get up and i was all flustered. i looked onto his eyes without saying a word.

" if this is a staring contest, you have won y/n" he smiled.

i chuckled and looked away. " thanks. your dog is scary by the way, you should tell him not to jump at people and lick their face !" he raised his eyebrows and tried to hold his laugh.

"It's a she , and yup noted, i'll definitely talk to her and give her that tip!"

we laughed, i admit this was the moment i realised Mason had something kinda special. i don't know, i just felt weird. in a good way, he's got something the other boys don't have.

" so let's start huh?" i said, with no motivation.

" are you kidding ? you seriously thought i was going to teach you something i cheated on!!"

i opened my mouth in shock. " you cheating bastard!! how did you not get caught?" i said, knowing he was litterally sitting in the front row infront of the teachers desk.

" practice." he winks at me.

" come on, let's go to my room and watch a movie yeah?" he asks, not waiting for my response and already going upstairs, expecting me to follow him, which i obviously did.

" Sure, sounds good."

we went upstairs and sat on his bed, he put on a movie which i didn't really focus on. i was too distracted by him. he was so close, and his concentrated face was too cute. at this point i didnt realized i zoned out, and he was actually staring at me.

"what do i have something on my face? " he asked, trying to rub the invisible spot on his face.

i laughed, " No you don't have anything on your face"

"oh, okay." he was confused, but smiled.

the movie was so boring.

" you know what actually." i said, i was feeling bold.

" yeah?"

" i think i like you."

he was speechless, so was i. i can't believe i just said that.

" really?" he asked.

"uhm, No. i was joking, obviously? and sorry but, this is a waste of time i need to go i was supposed to study not watch a movie"

i nervously stood up from the bed but he grabbed my hand. we starred at eachothers eyes, with music in the backround from the movie. he pressed his lips against mine and i kissed back, he grabbed my hand tighter and i felt butterflies all over my stomach.
i pulled back and grinned. we were close enough that our nose touched

" then see you tomorrow yeah?"

i was probably blushing so hard at the moment.

" see ya."

——-
this is so bad tf sorry