Chapter 4

This morning I wake to my phone going off when I answer it my dad straightaway can tell I've just woken up. "You really need to learn to fall to sleep at better time"

"Yeah I know. So what up?" I say while getting myself up and getting some cloths out ready to change into.

"Do you mind doing me a favor and grabbing a few bits from work today?"

"Sure just message it all over and I'll grab it."

"Alright thank you Jenny"

"No problem" With that we hang up the phone and start getting myself dressed with the outfit I just got out. My normal black jeans for work with a purple long sleave crop top with black boots. All done I grab what I need and then head downstairs to the bathroom to brush my teeth do my hair.

When I'm all done I grab everything I need check the time then leave the house locking it up heading towards the bus stop to get to work. When I'm on the bus put my music in making sure to block everything out keeping myself calm and comfortable till my stop comes up.

When I do finally get to my stop being the type of early that no of my colleagues like me being I go for a wonder round town deciding to grab a drink from McDonald's before making way to work so I can get myself clocked in and changed. While I'm making my way in on the first floor I notice a group of temps putting stock out and in the group I see Liam. Seeing him smile lightly goes on to face and then I continue making my way towards the staff floor.

In the changing room I change my top and my boots. When decent I leave the changing room and go to my locker to take some bits out while popping my bag in. Just as I'm finishing up I see someone walk past me so I look up and see Liam. I give him a small smile and he sends it back while heading into the mangers office. When I'm finished I go back into the changing room put my head set on and leave the room to do clock myself in then make my way down to the floor to get started.

During the first hour we were quite quiet but then after a bit of time it starts getting busy so I get Tara to jump on the till while me and Emma help the customers on the self checkouts. While running round I suddenly see someone in the corner of my eye asking me to come over so leave where I am and go over to the electrical beauty equipment. "Could grab something out the cabinet for me please?"

"Of cause I can would you like to show me what you would like" with that he shows me the product he would like I unlock the cabinet and pass the item to them. "Is that everything?"

"Yes thank you"

"No problem" I lock the cabinet back up and head towards the tills. But before I get there I get stopped by another customer and then other. At this rate I'm not going back to the tills. On the headset 'I'll be back at the tills as soon as I can I keep getting stop'

'No problem calming down now' Tara chuckling over the headset.

After few hours it's my lunch time when I go up change my top grab my bag from my locker put my headphones on then head to the first floor to fridges not really fancying going out for food today. While I'm looking I see someone in the corner of my eye coming over I turn my head slightly and see Liam with his bag on his shoulder. "On your break?"

"Yeah. You finished?"

"Yeah had an early shift."

"Nice"

"When you next in?"

"Rest of the week"

"Oh cool so I'll see you a little on Saturday"

"Guess you will"

"What about Monday?"

"Nope don't work Monday Tuesday they're pretty much my weekend"

"Oh alright. I'll see you round then" With that I give him nod he gives me a small smile and then starts making his way towards out the door.

Rest of the day went quite quickly getting the put back done and tiding up behind the till and making sure with the rest of the team the whole store is pulled forward.

When we're finished I go head to my bus stop while I'm wait with my headphones on. I suddenly see a group of drunks walking my way so I try and focus on anything else. Unfortunately doesn't become very easy when they came closer amd my anxiety starts to kick in. Them just about to come up to me when suddenly out of no where I have someone sit next to me when I turn to see who I see Liam. Before anything can get said my bus turns up so I get on and before I disappear I give Liam a small smile.

(Thanks for that Liam just wish I wasn't at my weakest)