Chapter 5

It's been a couple of days since that insadent happened and to say I'm not the same as what I was a week ago is an understatement.

Just like everytime I've had a panic attack or attacked myself it can take a while for me to become me again. While I'm waiting for it to happen I have what I call my goth days. Dress in dark cloths and even do goth like makeup. I dress how the thing inside me want and honestly it suits me and the down mood at the moment. Today I dressed into my usual black jeans with a black long sleeve crop top with wings on the back and black three inch hill boots dark red hoodie round my waist and my leather jacket on. My makeup dark purple eye shadow on the inside and black on the outside with black eyeliner, black mascara and dark red lip gloss. Then just next to my eyes I have one normal cross one side then an upside down one on the other.

At the moment I'm on my way to work on the bus while I notice it's starting to get really crowded. This is the last thing I need. Luckily soon enough it was time for me to get off so when I did you can easily say I ran off because of how anxious I got. When I got to work it took about ten to fifteen minutes to calm myself enough to start sorting myself out for work changing in uniform.

When I'm ready I put my stuff in my locker grab out my headset and start making my way towards the floor. When I do I find myself passing Liam which I give him a small smile and then run down the rest of the stairs till I was on the ground floor and making my way towards the tills. "Hi girly"

"Hi Tara. How are you?" I'm still human and care.

"I'm alright had nightmare with the boys this morning arguing over the TV and what to watch but I just told them no TV because they need to have breakfast then go to school" I give her a small smile then just look to the front of me.

"How are you? Hows the gym going?" Yes I go to the gym. I want to loss a little and its ment to be good for mental health. Need a little more help with that one though.

"Its going well. Hoping to be going tomorrow. Just hope them boys aren't there again. Honestly made me a little uncomfortable last time."

"Thats fair enough. You rather know thats it's just you focusing on you then other people" I give her nod and then suddenly I see a light go red so I go and quickly help the customer.

At somepoint while there was enough of us I decided to get my way from till and to the stock room. Its a little calming for me to do something slight difference gets me away from business unless they really need me and then I'll go down and help.