Chapter 7 | Kinky Sight

✧Our souls getting yielded in each other's embrace and love✧

Our souls getting yielded in each other's embrace and love

🍒•Chapter Seven•🍒

"Wow" Y/N told as she stepped to the dining table to see an exquisite English breakfast presented on the table.

"did you like it?" whispered Jimin out of nowhere which earned her to flinch a little and she playfully hit his shoulder.

"stop scaring" she muttered rolling her eyes.

"Please my lady" he emitted pulling the chair out for her to sit "have a seat" he added to which she nodded.

Jimin poured her hot milk and she was engaged darting at the boy with hearty eyes.

"I thought about making you an amazing breakfast as I know you love whatever I cook"

He lend her his great eye smile which no doubt melted her "well thank you, Mr. Park Jimin, for such an appetizing breakfast" she asserted chewing the food.

"Bon appetite my love"

"you flirt a lot Park Jimin"

"Oh come on babe you know me too well" he laughed munching his meal.

"I have taken an appointment with a gynecologist you know we have to start with weekly check-ups for the baby"

Y/N stopped eating her food as she went into her again deep thoughts "what's wrong?" Jimin questioned she he sensed the tension in the atmosphere.

"Y/N?" he shook her to bring her back from the thoughts.

Y/N cringed shaking her head to drink the milk Jimin poured for her earlier "Y/N I have noticed after knowing you are pregnant you have been stressing yourself a lot, baby is there something I need to know?" he questioned clutching his hands with hers looking deep into her brown orbs.

"no there is no stress it is just pregnancy hormones that make me nauseous, you know I've been puking a lot"

The girl avoided eye contact busy sipping, she would never tell Jimin the truth of her miscarriage because she knows how Jimin faced depression when she first met him and he always blamed himself for his parents not so successful marriage, he was suicidal back then, and now telling him something so painful would make him go through his depression again which she will never dare to do.

She still recalls how despairing she was and the time passing by made her powerful to the point where everyone would fear her with one glance.

she is a daring person the only thing that was able to make her vulnerable again was her being pregnant once more but this time she will fight for her love and even make Jimin fight for it and she will even combat his mom if she has to.