Wake Up

Ponyboy had been laying in bed all day. He was just waiting for something to make him feel something. Anything. Yesterday he had betrayed his loyalty to his boyfriend and sex with his best friend, Johnny. But... Ponyboy still felt nothing. He didn't regret anything he said, felt, or experienced yesterday.

Pony loved every single way that Johnny touched his body. It was like euphoria in Pony's bed. Hell, Pony genuinely felt like he wanted to do it again. Ponyboy wanted a man like Johnny... A man he could genuinely grow old with, have a family, kids, and pets with. Not fucking Curly Shepard.

Pony hadn't left his room almost at all. He had a lot of thinking to do. He didn't actually feel like he had gotten anywhere. Pony felt like he just wasted his whole day at this point. He hadn't even spoken to anyone. The only time Pony looked at his phone was when he turned off his alarm. Ponyboy sat up in his bed and took a deep breath, looking around his room. He wondered when it got to this point... what led him here?

Maybe Ponyboy could go back in time and slap himself in the face for talking to Curly and falling for his bullshit talk. Pony cringed at the thought.

As he was thinking, Pony heard his phone go off. Instead of ignoring it, he picked it up this time. It was a message from Johnny... Oh sweet Jesus, please be nothing bad- It was the one thing Pony was fearing outside of curly finding out. Pony was worried Johnny was disgusted and it ruined their relationship for no reason.

xpuppy_johnx: hey are you awake?

Sent at 8:27am

xpuppy_johnx: are you okay? You didn't answer or look at my message. Im a little worried.

Sent at 2:32pm

Shit, shit, shit- Johnny must have been worried sick. It had been basically all day and absolutely no answer or activity coming from Ponyboy's side. He felt selfish.

Sun_n_moon999: HEY

Sun_n_moon999: I'M SO SORRY FOR NOT ANSWERING AAAHHHH

xpuppy_johnx: Oh there you are. Where have you been? If you dont mind if i ask.

Sun_n_moon999: I was just wallowing in bed all day. I promise I was not just ignoring youuuu. I would never do that to my Johnnyyyyy.

Sun_n_moon999: What's up?

xpuppy_johnx: I just wanted to talk a little bit. Do you mind?

Sun_n_moon999: Is it about yesterday?

xpuppy_johnx: Yea

Sun_n_moon999: Alright, yeah. Lay it on me.

Sent at 2:45pm

Ponyboy could feel his heart racing in his chest. He was sick from all of the anxiety. He was hoping this wasn't going to be his fears coming true.

xpuppy_johnx: Dont take this the wrong way or anything but... i really liked our time together yesterday. I enjoyed it like- a lot a lot.

Sun_n_moon999: I honestly had a really good time, too. :) I'm glad that you didn't end up regretting it or anything. I always like spending time with you... being intimate in that way was just an added touch that made it even better.

xpuppy_johnx: good good.

xpuppy_johnx: i want you to break it off with Curly.

Sun_n_moon999: Well, I know that hun. That's something you (honestly everyone else as well) say almost everyday.

xpuppy_johnx: Yes, but I have another request... I want you to leave him for me. I want to be with you. I know you might not want to hear it. But im falling for you.