Blood On The Dance Floor

Gillis/ Sarah's P.O.V

Another day in this hell hole. I can wait till it's over, and I won't have to see any of these losers for a few months. Sadly we still have 2 month till summer break.

I tried to focus on my assignment but I really didn't understand what I was supposed to do, so I gave up. Luckily the bell rang signaling our lunch period which was always somewhat exciting. I walked out of class and met up with Josh. He is like a younger brother to me and I loved to mess with him. He was a fucking "scene queen" or so we called him.

"Sarah!!!" He wined.

"Yes Josh. If this is about your hair I don't wanna hear it, and there is also this cool invention I heard about called hairspray. You should try it out sometime," I said with pure sarcasm. I really wasn't in the mood to be nice.

"Why can't you just be nice, and don't use that tone of sarcasm with me young lady," he pouted before flipping his medium length hair and doing his swaying butt walk.

I rolled my eyes following him to the cafeteria.

----

Gabi's P.O.V

Moving isn't what I thought it would be. The house we live in is a bit bigger which I love so much. I don't think I will ever come out of my room. It's finally clean and organized from the unpacking. I'm not a very organized person but I plan to keep it this way for as long as possible. I checked my watch seeing that I should probably get ready for school.

*time skip*

I was walking down the hall when some kid jumped on my back making me almost fall over. What the hell.

I turned around to make this peasant feel my wrath."Excuse me,...... if u couldn't tell-" I was cut off by the obnoxious girly laughing.

"Sorry, I thought you were someone else. Wait.....your that cute girl in my first period. you should have lunch with us." My cheeks turned bright red. I would have yelled at him but he called me cute......!

"Oh sorry, this jackass is on his sugar high. I told you not to shove that whole pack of gum in your mouth," I giggled and looked next to the guy to see a blonde girl with glasses. She was wearing a Of Mice & Men shirt which gave me a clue that we would get along. Her friend though was wearing a blood on the dance floor shirt. The band members in that group have hormonal problems. I'm guessing this kid does too.

"Um..... I'm new, so if it's ok can I hang with you guys at lunch? Also I love your shirt," I pointed to her Of Mice & Men shirt before getting a few nods.

A.N. ok so this story was made for....
@KellicXxForever
@Alan___Ashby
And thanks for giving me permission to do this. This first few chapters r gonna be shit. Also I love Botdf so don't judge my growing hormones ;p but Ya and I love OM&M too so ya..the fullcircletour was hella cool! Ya I said hella bc I'm hella cool. But u 2 seem too similar so I gotta change it up a bit. I hope u guys like it.