Don't Panic

GABI'S P.O.V

"I don't think u understand how many times I've heard 'faggot' this week," Jillian was interrogating me all the way to class. I understand that she's really and wants to protect Gillis and I respect that. I want the same but in a mental and physical way.
"THE CORRECT TERM IS FLAMING HOMO YOU ASSHOLES," trying to yell at the sweaty bodies running past us.

Gym was great when I was upset but hell, who's not lazy as fu.ck?

"OMG! Are u crying? Oh my god Gabi! You're crying!" She was laughing hysterically.

I wiped the tears from my eyes quickly and pouted, "Stop screwing with me! I'm not crying. Even if I was you shouldn't be laughing."

She held her hands up in defense and just giggled some more, "The brave Gabi's got a heart for something other than Kellic?!."

"I know," I frowned," I'm surprised too."

We slowed our pace and were quite for a bit before she began again.

"I know you love her. I know that it's hard to express who you are, but you need to step up for the person you love. I would hate you so much right now, but I know you truly love her. I want what's best for Sarah. I hate having to see her upset. I know you can fix this."

I simply nodded not knowing what to say.

"Oh, and if u fuck up I will make you read terrible fan fictions where Vic dies in the end and Kellin has a defected face. I might also take Gillis for myself," she stuck her tongue out and ran full speed again.

GILLIS' P.O.V

You know how when someone says ur doing something wrong, but you don't wanna look like you can give into them too quickly so you continue to do it wrong? Well ya, I don't want to show my desperation. Every night I would cry myself to sleep and avoid questions from my parents. Avoiding them only lead to getting my phone taken away.

"Hey Josh," he hummed in response,"Where's Jillian been?"

"Probably fangirling over Fredrad fanfics or something," he shrugged not really caring.

"Asshole," I mumbled under my breath. Josh must have been having a rough day because he just turned towards me and scowled. That look definitely didn't suit his face. I might have happened to cringe a bit only making him upset right after. Did I feel bad? No. Josh and I did this all the time. He must be like on his man period or something.

"So, do u plan on taking Gabi to Homecoming?"

"First off, I'm proud someone accepts me as dominant, and I'm not planning on going. I'm too punk rock for that stuff."

"Come on! I'll take u. We'll have that fun version where we end up completely drunk on like the highway."

He seem so happy  and excited about it.

"Sure, I guess."

A.N. Slow updates, sorry. THIS IS SO SHORT. I just,..... Lot of carps happened lately and I'm trying to fix my mistakes. Hope u like this tho. I love this group so much. K bye.