Truth or Dare?

Gillis P.O.V

Josh was so pumped that he decided to go first getting less enthusiasm from Gabi and I.

"Ok so who wants to go first? Gabi! Truth or Dare?" He wiggled his eyebrows getting a small giggle and a sigh.

"Truth....I guess."

"When did you loose your virginity," he asked without making her turn as red as a tomato. She played with her hands a bit before looking up to answer.

"Last summer," she was crazy red and totally embarrassed but just the person Josh is, he had to ask if she was top or bottom.

"Hey! You can only ask me one question. Now it's Gilli's turn."

"Awwww someone's excited to see my part."

"Ya, whatever. Someone wants attention," she rolled her eyes.

"Attention from your mom tonight," I smirked. This is just how our friendship worked. We argued to get along, but I mean it works so why not?

And with that I had to pick truth or dare. I decided to do dare just to mix it up a bit.
Josh did his evil grin and scooted closer to the center of the circle we were sitting in, "I dare you to kiss Gabi."

I covered my mouth in shock and looked over to Gabi, she looked even more surprised than me. "Come on, you said dare. The only reason you can get out of a dare is if it leads to death which isn't the case so get going ladies. I want to see this happen."

"No privacy or something," I asked hoping to make it less embarrassing.

"How do I know you two did it though. I also expect it to be more than just a peck."

Josh and his hormones. Of Course he would do this. There was no way to get out of this unless I ran out of the house, but it was only a kiss. Why was I so afraid? I've kissed people before and Josh already knew I was as straight as my step brothers driving.

I looked at Gabi who nodded in agreement. She must have given herself a pep talk too during our moments of shock. After wasting enough time, taking action I moved close enough that our knees touched, before I sat to where I somewhat awkwardly cradled her. I wrapped my arms behind her neck and hers found their way to the lower part of my back. Our breaths got heavier and I couldn't take it any longer, so I closed up the rest of the space connecting our lips. My hands slowly moved, cupping her face. I then bit her lip asking for entrance but she refused. Her tongue pushed against mine as we fought for dominance, letting out a few moans I might add. I didn't give up. I wanted to prove her a weakling and that I'm more capable of being dominant.

We eventually couldn't stand it anymore and our mouths were sore from the tongue fight, plus we needed air so we pulled apart. I had completely forgot that Josh was still there from his unbelievable silence. I turned my head to see his phone blocking his face. He recorded the whole thing! Gabi noticed what I was looking at and began clawing at him to get the phone with me still on her lap.

"Oh no! I need this! I will be posting this on every social media that exist. You guys were hilarious," that was all I needed to hear before I lunged at his skinny ass body. Gabi and I had him pinned in less than 10 seconds, taking his phone away.

A.N. I had nothing for the picture but I like pictures so I just put austin. ok so this is a bit short Ik I'm sorry. They did kiss tho which was kawaii af. It was too soon Ik but It was worth it I guess. Still don't know who is dominant? I don't know either!
\(T ^ T )/